♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Blurgh. Didn't get to sleep untill gone 8am. Have woken up with a banging headache and stomach ache. Havn't been to the toiler in a week :sigh:

I had my soup in the end last night but have woken up so hungry today. What is going on?!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tanya

Hope you are feeling a little better!!!!!!!!

Nearly Weigh In.....keep going :)...you are doing so well.

Blurgh. Didn't get to sleep untill gone 8am. Have woken up with a banging headache and stomach ache. Havn't been to the toiler in a week :sigh:

I had my soup in the end last night but have woken up so hungry today. What is going on?!!!!!!!!!!

:sick0019::sick0019::sick0019::sick0019::sign0131::sign0131::sign0131::sign0131: ....... Toiler??? LOL! xx ;) Hope you're feeling better now kiddo :eek: xxx

:rotflmao: hahahahaha glad you knew what i meant!

Still got a headache, even after taking a boffer of a ibuprofen :(

Just 1 sleep to weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got my :fingerscrossed: for 2lbs :)

Hmmmm - I'd be surprised if it wasn't more than that Tan!! If it isn't it can only be coz of being 'bunged up' - in fact it'd be a load of sh1t!!!!! :eek::eek::):) xx

:rotflmao: It would indeed be a pile of crap! hahaha

So 2nd weigh in today and have lost 4lbs :)

Takes me to the target i wanted to lose of 1st 2lbs.
Got just 1st untill im back to where i was.

Thinking of refeeding earlier than sunday. Probably thursday or friday but defo not today.
Have my refeed menus all wrote up so just trying to decide on a day.

Not sure i can take much more of this hunger im feeling :sigh:

Fight it Tanya!!! Look how far you've come in a few weeks, you are the QUEEN of TFR- you KNOW you can get through the 'pain' barrier!
You're an inspiration to us all! Well done!

Ah thanks irish.

I did want to lose just 1st 2lbs which i thought would take me 3 weeks but has only taken me 2.

I might carry on untill friday and then weigh in on friday when i get up hope for another 1lb off and refeed friday instead of sunday.

I just dont know! :eek:

Aye. Only expected 2lbs ... and considering i havnt been to the loo in over a week its not bad going is it! :giggle:

Sat here drinking a small glass of pepsi max.

I'm not refeeding today (so :whoopass: for the pepsi max) although i did go to asda and spend £16 on 5 pork chops, 6 chicken breasts and 8 salmon fillets.

I have the meat and veg in now for when i do decide to refeed.

Which i think will be thursday as we are having my brothers girlfriend around monday for dinner as its her 21st on sunday and my brother is away so were doing a little do for her here. I will have my own meal whilst they have gammon and chips - that wont be a problem. The problem i see is the chocolate cake ive been asked to make! hahaha

So, Start of refeed = thursday :)

Last edited:
Glad you've made the decision - nothing worse than dithering! :)

You've done great girl!! :):) xx

hahaha i did take a ducolax saturday night but it did nothing. I think if i havent been by wednesday i think i will take one thursday morning before sleepies! :giggle:

Oooh forgot to answer, i'm refeeding thursday iris :)

oh Tanya, when I take one of them, within an hour I am on the loo..hahah......they obviously agree but dont agree with me!!!!!! Poor you...

Oh, Thursday....lucky you :)!! I think you know sometimes when you have to refeed, eh! Sure you will do well on Refeed, etc......enjoy you first meal!

Refeeding from thursday as this way i know i wont drink on the weekend as i wont be safe too, also i can enjoy my brothers girlfriends little 'do' were having here for her on monday as its her 21st on sunday and my brother is away.

Notice the Breakfast of a salad as i dont want to be taking anything like this to work as i dont want to get into the habit of eating anything other than a piece of fruit or a bar whilst at work. Thats just a downward spiral if i start that.

Refeeding Menu

Day 1 - Thursday 29th (work)

B- Shake

L- Baked chicken with lemon & 2tbsp vegetables

D- Bar

Day 2 - Friday 30th (work)

B- Bar

L- Ham & egg salad (1/2 tin tuna, 1 boiled egg) Mixed leaves, orange pepper, cucumber, tomatoe, spring onion, lf vinegarette

D- Grilled turkey steak & 2tbsp vegetables

Day 3 - Saturday 1st

B- Bar

L- Baked chicken breast, baked potatoe & salad.

D- Tuna and egg salad (1/2 tin tuna, 1 boiled egg) mixed leaves, orange pepper, cucumber, tomatoe, spring onion, lf vinegarette

Day 4 - Sunday 2nd

B- 2 slices of wholemeal bread toasted with laughing cow triangle, ham, boiled egg and grilled tomatoe

L- Bar

D- Baked salmon with vegetable rice (not the packet stuff doing it myself, brown rice and boiled vegetables just mixed together lol)

Day 5 - Monday 3rd (no work)

B- Bar

L- Baked chicken, oven chips & salad

D- Ham salad/sandwich

Day 6 - Tuesday 4th (work)

B- 2 slices of wholemeal bread toasted with laughing cow triangle, ham, boiled egg and grilled tomatoe

L- Baked chicken & salad

D- Bar

Day 7 - Wednesday 5th (work)

B- Fruit & lf yogurt

L- Grilled pork chop, salad and boiled potatoes

D- Bar

--------------------------------------

I'm sure if you guys see anything wrong then you'll let me know :)

Last edited:
The only thing I'd say Tan is you've got salmon goin' on 3 times there. I know it's not a 'proper' LT refeed but on that you're not really supposed to have salmon. I know people have and I know it'll probably be fine - I'm just wondering if 3 times might be pushing it a bit .... ??

Back