♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Aye, i do have a cod fillet out there. I have had salmon on both refeeds ive done though but think i'll change it nonetheless :)

Ok, got it in there just once now.

So here's the plan.
Had a long think about this in work last night.

I have to learn for myself. I realise that it's going to take a long time for me to lose weight 'normally' and im not going to have mega weight loss like a tfr.

So, the plan ...... Refeed from thursday. I will still have 1 stone to go untill i'm back to 11st 6lbs which is where i was in november when i finished completly.

I've set myself a realistic target of August 5th which is 14weeks away.
14 weeks, 1lb a week which i feel is doable right? and i'll be back there in time for my few days away on the 9th and sky dive on the 13th.

Then the real battle begins.

I am going to lose 1st 7lbs by myself within the next year from august. This will then take me down to under 10st in time for my 2 weeks away next august back to Turkey.

I feel this is realisitic and something managable for me.

I have to be able to do this. Have to have to have to. I cant keep relying on TFR to help me.

So first step, august 5th be 11st 6lbs.
Then try maintain for a couple of months.
Then under 10st by august 2011. (i know its a way off but still :giggle:)

Wow Tan! That's the ideal way to do it imho! Good on ya for finding a sensible, doable way.

The only drawback for me would be (and this is ME I'm talking about - you're probably far more sensible and focussed) I know myself from 30 years of yo-yo-ing and I know I'd be thinking - 'I've got 12 months to lose a stone and a half .... doddle ....' and not doing much about it until I find I'm thinking ' I've got 3 months to lose 3stone :eek:'.

If you can find a way to keep your focus and not think 'aw I've got ages' and therefore fall off the wagon then I think your plan is ideal and I applaud you for it. If we could have all thought that way at your age there wouldn't be any 50 odd year olds still hammering away at weight issues LOL! :):) Well Done you, full of admiration ;):) xx

Yer Jan, that is my worry too. I too have had years of yoyoing. Started from the age of 9/10. :sigh:

Im focused right now to lose that stone by august. I will weigh every week no matter what and i have to keep a rein on it.

I think once i have lost that stone im going to try keep maintaining for a month or two just so it feels like im not constantly dieting then start on the stone and a half.

Im just taking it by here. Its a looooong way off but i am never going over 12st 6lbs. Ever. Which is what i weigh now. If i do, boy im guna give myself a slap! :rotflmao:

:fingerscrossed: for me hey! lol xxx

And we'll all slap ya an' all!!!! ;)

I'm sure you'll do fine :) Staying around here will no doubt help! xxx

Blimey - 9 or 10?? You'd have to question why you even knew about diets etc at that age - but that's another thing inni'?!! xx

Ah Jan. I was a big girl, my mum put me on a diet when i was that age. I remember, i was allowed 1 treat a week of a bag of crisp and a chocolate bar! lol

:( x

wish I had your head Tanya, I really do! Well thought out and realistic and yes, achievable.

Jan's thoughts are top and as usual she speaks a lot of sense - eh!

Enjoy your refeed tomorrow...way I am feeling will be right behind you.

Good luck (not that you need luck) on your next stage sweetie.

Jan always talks sense, she's like the queen of sense :giggle:

It seems like a very long time to lose 2st 7lbs in total but realistically i think it might actually take that long.

Im prepared for it to take 15months so you guys have my full permission to :whoopass: if i ever complain that im down about my weight loss and how long its taking me! :rotflmao:

hi tanya, we all find our own ways, but for me I lost a further 10 pounds after LT by having about 1250 calories a day, and watched my carb intake, but I was a little more relaxed at the weekends. It took a couple months but I did not feel deprived. Good luck. :):)
I always said to myself my diet starts after LT so stuck with that, apparent from battling a few pounds when hols come around it appears to be working. I agree that it's good to have a limit i.e I will not go over a certian amount of weight.

So here's the plan.
Had a long think about this in work last night.

I have to learn for myself. I realise that it's going to take a long time for me to lose weight 'normally' and im not going to have mega weight loss like a tfr.

So, the plan ...... Refeed from thursday. I will still have 1 stone to go untill i'm back to 11st 6lbs which is where i was in november when i finished completly.

I've set myself a realistic target of August 5th which is 14weeks away.
14 weeks, 1lb a week which i feel is doable right? and i'll be back there in time for my few days away on the 9th and sky dive on the 13th.

Then the real battle begins.

I am going to lose 1st 7lbs by myself within the next year from august. This will then take me down to under 10st in time for my 2 weeks away next august back to Turkey.

I feel this is realisitic and something managable for me.

I have to be able to do this. Have to have to have to. I cant keep relying on TFR to help me.

So first step, august 5th be 11st 6lbs.
Then try maintain for a couple of months.
Then under 10st by august 2011. (i know its a way off but still :giggle:)

you have inspired me young lady!! these are good goals and very realistic. i would have to be careful like Jan said though of thinking I have all the time in the world.

right lets work on my goals!!

weighed in this morning at 12st 13 and a half. (already 2lbs up on refeed starting but we'll come back to that!)

My boyfriend and I are thinking of going away in september for his 30th, so I'll aim for 12st by then (1st September lets say.)
so thats about 17 weeks, so less than a lb a week. very doable i'd say especially with BBQ season a comin!!

Then ultimate goal is 11st. so I'll aim to have that sorted by October 1st 2011. should go for november and it would be all the ones!! 01/11/2011 11st!! lol.

right thats the game plan. whooo!! xxx

hi tanya, we all find our own ways, but for me I lost a further 10 pounds after LT by having about 1250 calories a day, and watched my carb intake, but I was a little more relaxed at the weekends. It took a couple months but I did not feel deprived. Good luck. :):)
I always said to myself my diet starts after LT so stuck with that, apparent from battling a few pounds when hols come around it appears to be working. I agree that it's good to have a limit i.e I will not go over a certian amount of weight.

So so true, the real diet starts when you finish LT, something I have to address.

you have inspired me young lady!! these are good goals and very realistic. i would have to be careful like Jan said though of thinking I have all the time in the world.

right lets work on my goals!!

weighed in this morning at 12st 13 and a half. (already 2lbs up on refeed starting but we'll come back to that!)

My boyfriend and I are thinking of going away in september for his 30th, so I'll aim for 12st by then (1st September lets say.)
so thats about 17 weeks, so less than a lb a week. very doable i'd say especially with BBQ season a comin!!

Then ultimate goal is 11st. so I'll aim to have that sorted by October 1st 2011. should go for november and it would be all the ones!! 01/11/2011 11st!! lol.

right thats the game plan. whooo!! xxx

I think thats pretty achievable chick.

'They' say a weight loss of 1-2lbs a week is 'sensible' so ive based it on losing 1lbs a week which id be happy about as it'd mean im on target.

I think the hardest part will be seeing just that 1lb loss and thinking "i want my shakes baaaaaaaaack :(" :giggle:

---------------------------------

Last tfr day.

Tomorrow is chicken & veg.
Took 2 ducolax last night so after 10 days, finally, relief! :rotflmao:

And have you weighed since you've 'been'??? ;):):) xx

haha no as ive drank a litre of water & 2 coffees! :eek:

I will weigh myself now next thursday after 3days tfr and 1 week refeed :fingerscrossed:

And we'll all slap ya an' all!!!! ;)

I'm sure you'll do fine :) Staying around here will no doubt help! xxx

Blimey - 9 or 10?? You'd have to question why you even knew about diets etc at that age - but that's another thing inni'?!! xx

ah i was the same Jan, been "dieting" since about 8/9. dieticians and ww and doctors and counselling... on an on the list goes! x

So today is the start of refeed.
Have done tfr for 2 weeks 2 days. Lost 1st 2lbs. Weigh in will be next thursday after 2 days tfr and 1 week refeed.

Thursday 29th April

B- Bar
L- Baked chicken breast with lemon & pepper. 2 tbsp vegetables.
D- Bar

*mouthful of sponge :doh:

*3 black coffees with sweetner
*1lt water

------------------------

Off to asda later shopping, but not untill ive had my food. Got no salad gear or anything in.

Also, got a letter from my little brother today. So nice to hear from him in writing :D Whacked a smile on my face! :D

Last edited:
Ah! Lovely to get a letter Tan :) ... I miss letters - emails are all very convenient but there's nothing like settling down with a nice cup of coffee and a few pages of goss from a good pal :) .... doesn't happen any more :(

Hope your first day's gone well and you're not feeling any hunger! xx

Ah indeed Jan! Even the blueys that you can send to the forces for free have now gone online!!!!! lol

First day gone great. I got up had breakkie and have been baking ever since! Got my brothers girlfriends 21st cake to make then mum roped me into making fairy cakes! Just sat down now with me lemon chicken, forgot how lovely this tasted!!! :)

Back