♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

My boss and his wife and daughter and boyfriend are going to Munich to see Take That. Oh to run your own business and be able to afford that sort of trip! Good luck with getting some tickets Tanya, you're going to need it. I agree about the ******* that buy them then just sell them on at extortionate prices, so not fair!

Ooh yer that would be nice wouldn't it!!!!!

Decided against the bread with my tea - on an early lunch so should be ok between now and 01:20 when I can have me meal drink.

Just got the minimins app for my phone - well impressed!!!!!!!!! :D

Good for you resisting the bread Tanya. Didnt try for tickets and glad now as facebook is full of people stressing about it, hope you get some from somewhere, maybe someone you know got through and got an extra couple??
You have inspired me to look into trainers for aerobics to protect my knee, shock absorbtion or whatever. Only had pain the next day so looking forward to it again on monday. Hope your work flies in, enjoy your girlie night tommorrow, remember Lambrini girls have fun :)

Haha I havnt had lambrini for years!!!! Cannot wait! :)

Good idea to get some decent trainers or something to wear to protect your knee - best to nip it in the bud before it gets too bad xx

Oh no that's gone, I gave that to my mum the day my brother came home as she doesn't like champagne so her and my grandma had that! Lol x

Not having my meal shake for dinner I'm having a slice if cake and quavers instead :doh: what a wreck today is.

Weigh in tomorrow too :( :(
Why do I do this to myself?!!!! Blurgh

Hmmmm - I'd noticed your dinner before your last post - you must have edited your menu. I saw that and then reading through, was wondering why you were talking about having a piece of bread with it! Lol - Mind you I wouldn't be completely averse to a quavers buttie meself ;)!
Not the most nutritious of dinners I have to agree and I wish I knew the answer as to why we do it :eek:. xx

Haha sorry for the confusion!!! Lol wish I had of had the bread with dinner maybe it wouldn't stopped the rubbish food I had after but then again...... :whistle:

That's why I'm trying for the GL thing ... theory being I shouldn't get cravings/be hungry/feel deprived at all. Okay I won't lose as quickly but I won't gain as quickly either if/when I go a bit 'off plan' unlike the fluid losses and gains we all know about.

That's how I feel at the moment anyway - but who knows? ... If it gets to a couple of weeks before I'm meeting you and I haven't shifted my holiday weight I may think again ;) :p xx

Jan you should know I'm not guna worry about your weight when we meet!!!

Maybe I should go try the gi thing again as I'm just not feeling full up lately :sigh: x

Yeah - I know YOU won't be worried ;) ... Oh what are we like lol!!!

I just think GLing is a long term thing that might work better than having meal replacement bars or high proteining or whatever alternated with eating everything in sight!! :eek: We'll see xx

Hope it works for ya Jan :)
Your right, can't go on with meal bars forever!

Weight Watchers are bringing out a new plan on week commencing 7th Nov, so I am thinking about going for the one week, just to see what the new plan consists of. Might be interesting, I used to do well on WW Core Plan in the past.

Give it a go Mary - be sure to tell me what it is though! :giggle:

Weigh in +1.75lbs .... knew it would be ok so im alright with it. Not nice seeing my ticker go back into the 20s. Im guna have to seriously knuckle down now. Theres no way in hell i'm going to be as low as i want to by the 9th of november.

I have been thinking though guys - i've been around this weight for quite a while now, probably a fair few months and I was thinking that maybe my body likes being this weight etc ..... or is that just rubbish talk?!

I desperatly want to lose atleast a stone before christmas though - then that would leave me just 7lbs up from when i finished lt. Serious thinking cap is needed :rolleyes:

Off out tonight, first night drinking in 3 weeks so im 'lining my stomach' :eek:

Saturday 30th October

B- 2 toasted teacakes with icbinb light

L/D- individual cheese & onion quiche

*few tikka doritos (not very nice but still ate some! lol)
*1 sausage from the hot dog end of the night - left the bread and 1/2 a burger - again no bread.

*bottle of rose & 1/2 bottle lambrini rose
*couple of cocktails
*vodka red bull courtesty of the little bro!

*500ml water

Last edited:
Hope you're enjoying yourself tonight Tan.

Only you can know if you're where you want to be weight wise. In my experience it's always easier to sts when you're actually wanting to lose ... but that could be the same at any weight ... pain 'inni'! xx

Tanya, glad you have broken in your new trainers. You have really cracked the exercise thing and well done. It will stand you in good stead to have a level of fitness. In my twenties I ran four miles five days a week and it was a fab way of keeping fit and keeping the weight at bay. It is also a fab way to de-stress and clear your head. The half marathon will be no problem to you at all.
Hope next week is a good week for you.

I have a hangover. I don't remember ordering one of these last night!

Had a brill night - edited my post to include the few crisps i had at my friends and the drinks oh and the sausage i had at the end of the night! lol Met my little brother out - he bought me and my friend a drink and said its so nice to be back in the uk and buying my sister a drink ..... arrrrrrr clearly he had had a few! :rotflmao:

Its date night tonight!!!!!!!! :heartpump: The bf is taking me to the cinema and for a meal - nandos probably so looking forward to that! :)

Will update the food for the day when i actually manage to eat something!

Sunday 31st October

*sausage sandwich with a slice if mature cheddar
*2 packets of crisp
*4triangles if toblerone
*meal out: pitta bread and hummus to start and lemon &herb chicken in a pitta with chips and coleslaw main. Glass of mango juice

*500ml pure orange juice
*250ml pepsi max
*plenty if sug free dilutable squash

Last edited:
Hope you enjoy date night!! :D:D xx

Back