♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Ah yes, the drinkies definitely bring on the munchies. I'm off to Connemara tomorrow for a few days this week and I expect my resistance will be very low!!!!!!!!!!!! This lovely weather is just crying for very cold white wine by the gallon!!!

Ah yes, the drinkies definitely bring on the munchies. I'm off to Connemara tomorrow for a few days this week and I expect my resistance will be very low!!!!!!!!!!!! This lovely weather is just crying for very cold white wine by the gallon!!!

Thats the problem with the drinks, is the munchies it gives you.

Have a lovely day at Connemara and why not have a nice glass of very cold white.........maybe even 1 bottle, but not a gallon :8855:

Ah but one glass leads to another and then another and before you know it you have had half a dozen of them!!! Anyway, I expect it to be a few days of bad choices and will probably undo my 3lb loss from this week but I will make up for it.

:doh: Iris, just had half a bounty and another pack of wotsits. Taking my cals to 1,710 today :(

Plymouth is lovely Iris. But, we dont get great weather all to often! So when we do litterally the whole of plymouth desends on the hoe, barbican and their back gardens and the smell of bbq's is overwhelming! :8855:

The smell of BBQ's.....mmm.....cant beat it really!

Glad you stopped!! No point Tanya cause you will just get annoyed at yourself if you carry on! Get that fruit bowl filled!!!

Think I've started a chickpea "nut" craze here!!! They are very low GI but you are meant to have a handful as a snack and not scoff the blinkin lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you lked them. I loved peanuts etc etc but the chickpeas are nice and nutty after roasting so nake a decent substitute. I've even brought a little bag of them to the cinema to avoid the temptation of other goodies on the way in.
They would make a good snack for you to take to work and have with a piece of fruit. Ladies, rinse them under a tap in a collander and drain them well before putting on the tray.

Going to try them too!
I buy DRIED CHICK PEAS from the Turkish shop..think I have mentioned them before! Will bring them with me when we all meet up! You can only eat a few of them as they are so dry, but they are dry roasted and nothing on them, and great! They do other ones that are coated, but not sure what the coating is, so I dont have them, as I am sure these are fried in something!!

But, will try these.....they are low,,as I think 14gm of carbs is good and low as Irish Molly says...a handful of those instead of a pkt of crisps is much better and wont give you the high that you get with refined carbs!!

We are just fonts of knowledge on this forum :8855::8855:

Now you all got me wanting more of them damn chickpeas!
Seriously molly, what have you started?!!! :giggle:
Might pop somewhere and get a tin for work tonight!

Monday 24th May

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast with peanut butter (350cals)

L- 2 small boiled pots 120g (85cals)
veg (75cals)
prawns (70cals)
ex light mayo (36cals)

*ww peach yog (56cals)

D- apple (70cals)
satsuma (30cals)
chickpeas 100g with cayene pepper (131cals)

S- 1 marmite cheese round (81cals)
1 packet nick nacks (140cals)
5mikado sticks (55cals)
2 carrots with lf soft cheese loosened with sweet chilli sauce (100cals)
Fab ice lolly (79cals)
1 stick of fake twix (100cals)
walkers sensations (120cals)
bread with hp sauce (60cals)

*2 glasses diet coke
*3 black coffee with sweetener
*750ml water

Total cals = 1,638

--------------------------------

Am off to pizza hut tomorrow girls with a friend. Its been arranged for a while so i'm ok with it. Just been looking at the calorie info on their site. Think i will get an individual pizza (4 slices) eat 2 slices and have icecream factory for afters. Either that or i reckon we'll share a medium/large pizza of which i'll still only have 2 slices.

I feel like im in holiday mode already! Friday night it starts! I'm off to see sex and the city 2 at the cinema, i will be having some nawty treats! :drool: then friday night after work - so saturday morning 6am driving straight to Newquay for the bank holiday weekend. Then i have the whole week off work, then its my dads surprise party!! So much going on, im soooo excited! I have to keep this eating under control, although with all the alcohol thats going to get drunk this weekend i hope i still fit in that damn dress next weekend!!!!! :giggle:

Last edited:
Ah but one glass leads to another and then another and before you know it you have had half a dozen of them!!! Anyway, I expect it to be a few days of bad choices and will probably undo my 3lb loss from this week but I will make up for it.

Thats half the battle, as long as you know you are going to have a gain, but be prepared for it and have a plan to do something when you get home, they there is no need to be anxious about it. We have to live and have some fun too.

The smell of BBQ's.....mmm.....cant beat it really!

I love the smell of barbecues, but I much much prefer my food cooked inside - another Hyacinth trait :8855:

We are just fonts of knowledge on this forum :8855::8855:

Aye, we are that hen.

Now you all got me wanting more of them damn chickpeas!
Seriously molly, what have you started?!!! :giggle:
Might pop somewhere and get a tin for work tonight!

Well they are not that harmful, better to pick on those than crisps, chocolates etc. Nice choice chick.

Mary, ive just looked in me trusty calorie book and for an apple there is around 12g of carbs. For half a tin of the chickpeas i bought today its 18g .... i guess they cant be that bad carb wise! :)

Blurgh - some walkers sensations (120cals) and a slice of bread with hp sauce (60cals) as i got home from work.

I knew that would happen as my potatoe for tea was measly and i didnt feel satisfied after :doh:

Mary, ive just looked in me trusty calorie book and for an apple there is around 12g of carbs. For half a tin of the chickpeas i bought today its 18g .... i guess they cant be that bad carb wise! :)

Yeah, they seem fine and at least they are satisfying too, so would probably lessen the tendency to pick.

Blurgh - some walkers sensations (120cals) and a slice of bread with hp sauce (60cals) as i got home from work.

I knew that would happen as my potatoe for tea was measly and i didnt feel satisfied after :doh:

Thats the thing when you are not full at meal times, just sets us off to pick at things later.

Yeah, they seem fine and at least they are satisfying too, so would probably lessen the tendency to pick.

Thats the thing when you are not full at meal times, just sets us off to pick at things later.

Sure does Mary - i shouldve known really. Today though i am off to pizza hut! I loved the chickpeas last night in work. They took me the whole 10minutes of my break to eat instead of the 2 that it takes me to munch on a nutrigrain. I have more tonight too! :giggle:

Tuesday 25th May

B- nothing besides a black coffee as am off to pizza hut ...

L- 2 slices of pizza at pizza hut (400cals)
also had a salad bowl (lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn, beetroot, a tiny bit of mediterian pasta, red onion & tomatoes) and of course, ice cream factory!!! :drool: so not sure on the cals for the ice cream factory or salad bowl but i definatly enjoyed it and for once i dont feel guilty about it! :D

D- apple (70cals)
chickpeas (131cals)
go ahead yog bars (140cals)

S- packet walkers (130cals)
marmite cheese round (81cals)
3 chocolate brazils
3 chocolate macadamia nuts
prawns ex light mayo (100cals)

*1 glass diet pepsi
*2 black coffees with sweetener
*500ml water

Last edited:
Good that you dont feel guilty Tanya!!! Oh, but what you had sounded RATHER nice.....

How long are you away for on Friday? Is it just for a long weekend? Is it you and b/f or with friends! Hope the weather holds out for you. It has gone cold here..we have the heating on :sigh:

Its me and the bf with my mum and dad as theyre down the van for the weekend so were joining them. Saturday to monday! Can't wait! I just don't know what to pack cuz i duno what the weather is guna do!!!!!!!!!! :giggle: I hope it holds out but, it is bank holiday so its guna rain! ha

it will be nice just to get away and be in holiday mode! You are a bit further down south, so you might actually be ok. It hasnt rained here, although we are forecast for rain with us being in the penines.....like you say, it is bank holiday, so no doubt rain will follow! So annoying......but, eh, I am sure, rain or shine you will have a great time!!!!

need to go to bed sweetie.....wee eyes are bouncing..didnt think I would get on tonight but wanted to try and catch up with all the posts as I just seem to be updating mine at the minute with time!!!!!!

Take care and hope you are well......and enjoying your chick peas..I havent had chance to do them yet!!!

Got WW book so want to have a wee read at this in bed and then switch the light out in 10!!
:)

Night!!!!

:giggle: ok Iris my sweet, i bet you are soundo by now!!!! Sweet dreams xx

Tanya, I hope you have lovely weather over the weekend for your break in the caravan. The weather is set to be a bit cooler, but more in line with the temperatures for this time of year, so hopefully you will still have the sun chick.

I see you have opened those nuts with the HUGE calories, so just be careful.

Ahhhhh i did indeed Mary! I had 6 then gave the rest of them to my family and didnt touch another one! :D I just had to get them out of the way! :giggle:

Wednesday 26th May

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast with peanut butter (350cals)

L- sains bgty chicken & mushroom risoto and a piece of salmon (406cals) slice of wholemeal bread (55cals)

ww strawberry yog (50cals)

D- chickpeas (131cals)
satsuma (30cals)
banana (90cals)

S- packet mini cheddars (129cals)
mr kipling mini vic sponge (150cals)
cheese (100cals)
cheese triangle (43cals)
crunchie bar (185cals)

*glass diet lemonade
*3 black coffees and sweetener

Total cals = 1,719

Last edited:
Iris, i think im addicted to chickpeas!!! hahahaha Ive had them with cayenne pepper on the last couple of days, am now trying to decide what spice to put on today! lol

Im doing ok monkey thanks :) Under the stone mark left to lose now but holiday mode has kicked in today! Getting my hair done in a minute and ive had a little munch today :( only 15hours left of work! lol

Back