♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Surprising how that word affects us -

'Weekend', - freedom to eat and drink what we want, without gaining weight - Sighs, if only !!!

Edit to last night .... had 2mini brownie pieces & 2mini flapjack pieces. They guy I was crewed with had to do a 'cake run' so it'd be rude not to! :p

------------------------------------------------------

Todays run was brilliant. It was v.hilly which I didn't expect. I expected a couple hills but nothing like that.

I managed to do it in 35:38 :) Pleased with that considering the hills. I loved the course and I loved running without music for a change. It was nice to take everything in around me.

I loved the course that much i'm going to schedule in a few training runs there! :)

Heres a few pics. My brother left me at the 4.5km mark and came in about a minute before me. Please tell me if you get fed up of the running pics! lol

Sunday 27th November

B- porridge 287
oj 95

L- nandos: starter - mixed olives 106
main - chicken breast pitta 386 (with cheese & pineapple but doesnt give that nutirition info on the site so cals without it)
chips 357
corn on the cob 100
desert- 1/2 of a nata (custard tart) 105

*wheat crunchies 124

*glass of wine tonight 170
*3 whiskys & dc's 339
s.total = 2,069

(cals are going to be high today but i'm going to schedule in an 'off' day each week where cals will probably go over my max of 1,500 - I know it sounds like an excuse for today but if I schedule this in it might help with my weekends and the guilt I feel over them!)

Attachments

• image-855405177.jpg
    image-855405177.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image-898583693.jpg
    image-898583693.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 48
  • image-2816393118.jpg
    image-2816393118.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image-4007435269.jpg
    image-4007435269.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image-765428016.jpg
    image-765428016.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
You can see the family resemblance, noses and ears!!!!! Lol

LOL! Nice one Molly :)

Mary took the words out of my mouth - I'll NEVER get tired of seeing your pics :) Looks like that run was good fun :)

Deffo would have been rude not to join in with the cake thing ;) xxx

LOL Molly!!

Thanks ladies :D

Edited the menu as i've been for lunch now. Was delicious and was Stevies treat ahhhh :)

If i'm counting the cals burned for my run (which im not, not untill I get to 1/2 training) i'm roughly only around the 1,250 mark for the day so far ... maybe room for some calories from mr smirnoff later ;) .... maybe i'll count the burnt calories today then!!! haha

Got a question for you guys .....

Been thinking and wondering on your opinions on this.

Calories! :eek:

So, i'm allowing myself 1,500 a day maximum which over a week = 10,500

If I have 1,300 calories for 4days of the week (which is usually the way, always lower in the week) and 1766 for 3days of the week (weekends inc mondays) which in total still works out at 10,500 over the 7days do you think it would make a difference?

Hope i've explained it ok and ykwim! x

I think that would be fine. It's better not to have the same amount every day - your body just gets used to it. More one day gets the metabolism going and it's still working at a faster rate the next day when you have less. There's the Wendy Plan - a spin off from ww which works on those principles :) xx

Thanks Jan :)
Will look that up when on the puter!x

Wow! Well done on your run! I really want to start running. Going to the gym tomorrow....ahhhhh. Xx

Agree with Jan re the calories Tan! Apparently you should have at least one day with higher calories to keep your metabolism on its toes! Well done on the run, saw your pics of fb earlier, you guys look fab :)

I think your plan makes a lot of sense. Give it a try and see how you go.

Think I shall. Lets make next week a a trial week then! :) :fingerscrossed:

Tonight, i've had nothing massive to eat except a packet of wheat crunches plus 1glass of vino and 3whiskys & dc's. Have edited :) x

Well done Tan- and no we will never get fed up of your pics! And yes I also think that mixing it up will help a bit and maybe would give you a few days to be a bit more relaxed :)

Thanks guys - its sorted then, plan is on :)

I can't run this week :eek: I have just been and had my foot tattoo redone as it faded. She said feet are hard for tattoos to take to and the exercising before its fully healed probably didn't help. So, my next run now will be next tuesday.

Been into town today and got the last of my christmas bits. I'm all done now! :) Just got to wrap them all!

Changing my menus this week too, back to salads & pasta - really fancy it. Will post up my menu plan in a bit once i've wrote it.

Monday 28th November

B- 1slice wm toast 95
butter 60

*nik naks 143

L- sweet chilli casava snacks 76
choc & oat bar 104
slice wm bread 95 with ...
1/2 portion of chippy chips 300 (guesstimate)
ketchup 30

*orange options hot choc 38

D- cuppa soup 78
banana 100
jordans bar 145
clemintine 25

Total = 1,289

Last edited:
Brave girl for having the tatoo re-done, I am such a coward, I would be too scared.

I have a few bits to pick up on Saturday when I am in town and thats me 100% ready for Xmas, with the exception of the food, wine, chocolates, more chocolates, and even more chocolates ;)

Crumbs - I thought I was doing well but I've got LOADS to do/get yet! Got some catching up to do ;) xx

been called into work early again so i'm taking an extra piece of fruit with me and I might buy some go-ahead bars if i get peckish as i like to have something substantial during my 'meal break' so will have the soup, bar & banana in those 40mins.

Back