♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Awwww that pic is sooo CUTE!!! Looks like s/he's sucking their thumb .. Awwwwwwww :eek:

Well done on that sts!! Fab stuff :D

Enjoy your 'party' tonight xxx

So far tonight:

3mini sausage rolls
2mini choc rolls
1choc cookie
1mince pie & teaspoon clotted cream

Planning on not having any more now :fingerscrossed:

The pic is cute isn't it. Im keeping this scan pic. I gave my other one to mum to put on Nan's grave so she could see :)

Ah that's a lovely thought ... though I'm sure your Nan sees everything anyway :) xx

Yeah, I'm sure she does :)

I had a handful of Doritos and a handful of s&v peanuts when i got home.

Work let us all leave one hour early tonight which was nice. Off out for drinks tomorrow (technically today! Lol) & food in the wetherspoons so if I don't get on hope u all have a lovely Xmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You too Tan ... and enjoy Wetherspoons :) xx

Just checking in to say eaten like a pig & drank like wine was never going to be made again!!

Will be back tomorrow.
Run tomorrow to, time for a bit of damage control ;)

Hope you all had a lovely Xmas xxxx

LOL!!!! Me too :D:D

I've shopped for Dukan for the 3 days I'm working but just remembered I'm meeting my sister, BIL & Mum for lunch tomorrow and will be drinking on sat night so wont make 3 full days --- but gotta be better than nothing eh!!! ;) xx

Last edited:
Defo better than nothing Jan :D What are you doing nye?

Up early today and i'm back at work tonight :( so i'll have to go for a nap later on. Trying my hardest not to pick today but didn't get off to a good start ... 4 roses chocolates before breakfast! :doh:

I havnt really planned my meals on paper but i've got some ready meals in the freezer and i'll get some meat out this evening to do a one pot wonder dish that should last me for tomorrow & friday atleast.

I did go for a run earlier. Used my new toy - its brilliant :D Don't ask me how but I actually got a pretty decent time! I can now track calories properly as it came with a heart rate monitor and i've input my weight etc - my max hr during the run was 185bmp!!!!!!!!

2.05miles
22:02 mins
10:46 pace p/mile
277cals burnt

(so the stuffing of my face with junk & alcohol for three days has its positives! ;) haha)

Wednesday 28th December

*4 roses chocolates

B- 2x wm toast, 1 with butter 1 with peanut butter

L- 4crackers, slice of turkey, slice of applewood & mature cheese, salad cream, pickle, 3baby beetroots, 2bread sticks, cheese & chive dip & 2ritz crackers.

*another 2 ritz crackers
*cadbury biscuit
*2 praline chocolates

D- cottage pie
mixed veg
gravy

*3 roses chocolates

Work - jordans bar
2turkey slices
boiled egg

Last edited:
Staying in NYE ... never do anything else - unless i'm working of course. 2 grandchildren will be staying and probably my mum. What are you doing?

I'm back in work tonight too :( x

Yup, were staying in too. Me, stevie, my 2 brothers and their gf's. Planning drinkies, nibbles & a few family battles on the wii!

Might pop to see my grandad though and have a drink with him early on in the evening before we kick off down here.

That sounds nice :D xx

I'm hoping it will be .... I just have to make sure I beat them all on the wii games!!! :giggle:

Had a couple of extra snacks today which i've added :doh: but it is alot better then the previous 3days. Got to find something else to take to work with me too .... maybe some turkey! ;)

Oh brilliant, and now 3 more damn roses chocolates! :mad:
I sooooooo wanted to not have a huge gain this christmas!

Must pull it back. No chocolate tomorrow or friday. I will have saturday & sunday off and monday start to rein it in.

It's got to be done :(

Heya Tanya and ladies!

I havent been around here much but I still keep up with your motivational posts!

Tanya, I was sad to hear about your Granddad but with you as his granddaughter I am sure him and your Nan will get along just fine.

Im up since my finals in December and obviously Christmas has had further impact however its a blip (I hope) and I hope to be back on track soon!

Tanya, I wanted to ask what running programme you use? Im starting c25k soon and VERY nervous. Im hoping to use my iPhone. Also what sort of clothing/trainers do you wear?

All the best and keep up the good work ladies!

Hey chick. Thanks re my grandad :)

I'm sure well all be up a bit after the festive foods but well all be back aboard soon.

Re the running I used c25k that I downloaded as an mp3. Then b210k as an app on my iPhone. As for running clothes, I wear running 3/4's and just plain t-shirts and a decent sports bra! Trainers are the most important. I'd defo say go & get yourself gait tested and trainers for the way in which you run.

Good luck with it :) x

Tanya!!!

Just completed day1!!

I wont be doing it in the dark again... nearly got lost in a pothole and tripped over a rabbit (I hope to God it was a rabbit cos otherwise it was a rat!). Day2 Saturday earlier and in disguise! No street lighting here so prob too dangerous to do it this late again!

Had news on Grandad today. His blood count has gone up from 40 to 68 (whatever that means) and so theyre going to test him again next thursday and if its still up then friday they will do a biopsy on him.

I'm determined not to have any christmas chocolates today :fingerscrossed:

Today wasn't going to be a run day but I was bored to thought why not. My first mile was 10:26 my 2nd was 11:06 .... I need to really work on getting my first mile time back to around 11mins. Starting off too fast isnt going to stand me in good stead for when it comes to upping the mileage.

2.61 miles
28:23
10:53 avg pace
358 cals burnt

Thursday 29th December

B- 2x wm toast
1 with butter 1 with jam
boiled egg

L- mum's home made curry (turkey! fancy that! lol) with brown rice
ww belgian choc mousse

*boiled egg

D- jordans bar
fruit pack
meanies

3ritz crackers
Slice of applewood cheese
3baby beet roots
3teaspoons of curry
Handful of s&v peanuts

(i'll be back to counting calories on the 3rd :))

Last edited:
Tanya!!!

Just completed day1!!

I wont be doing it in the dark again... nearly got lost in a pothole and tripped over a rabbit (I hope to God it was a rabbit cos otherwise it was a rat!). Day2 Saturday earlier and in disguise! No street lighting here so prob too dangerous to do it this late again!

Well done :) How did u find it other than the pothole & rabbit?! LOL

It may be a good idea to walk/drive the routes you want to do before you run them. Before I started to up the mileage I drove the routes (all main roads around where I live) so I knew where I could & couldnt go etc

Good luck for saturday :) x

Food looks good today Tan .. good luck for keeping off the choccies ;)

I don't know what grandad's blood count means either .. depends what they're counting I suppose. Fingers crossed eh! xx

Back