♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

That Garmin thing is fab I'm well impressed x

Wow that Garmin thing is very impressive :)

Hope you enjoyed your meal out - wherever you ended up :D xx

It's cool ain't it! I won't post ones where I start from my house, don't want no random stalkers lol but the others I'll post :)

Went to a Mexican place. Was lovely. Had nachos to start & duck chimichangas. 2 came out on the plate stuffed with duck, Mexican rice, soured cream and cheese. I managed 1 and a 1/4 of the other one but was stuffed so have brang the rest home. Stevie will probably eat it lol

Oh yeah T, saltram is the place by the tip yeah :)

Last edited:
Sounds YUM :) x

Week ahead menu plan :)
Wednesday 4th Jan – Run

B- 2x wm toast 114
Jam 74
Oj 84

L- salmon 240
Baby pots 70
Lettuce, cucumber, toms 25
Carrots 33
Lf s.cream 24
Yog 100

D- wm wrap 109
Ham 36
Lettuce 5
Lf s.cream 24
Bgty tortilla chips 93
2x clemintines 50

*pepperoni wrapped cheese snack 77
*boiled egg 90

Total = 1,248

Thursday 5th Jan – Run

B- 2x wm toast 114
Peanut butter 121
Oj 84

L- chicken 169
Baby pots 70
Carrot 33
Lf s.cream 24
Yog 100

D- wm wrap 109
Ham 36
Lettuce 5
Lf cheese triangle 20
Bgty tortilla chips 93
2x clemintines 50

*sweet chilli chicken wrapped cheese snack 66
*boiled egg 90

Total = 1,209

Friday 6th Jan - shift

B- mini wheats & s.s milk 216
Oj 84

L- med veg quiche 350
Banana 100
Yog 100

D- wm wrap 109
Ham 36
Cheese triangle 20
Lettuce 5
Bgty tortilla chips 93
2x clemintines

*sweet chilli cheese wrapped snack 66
*kiwi 30

Total = 1,259

Saturday 7th Jan – Shift

B- 2x wm toast 114
2x poached eggs 200
Ketchup 30
Oj 84

L/D- 2x wm wraps 218
Chicken 221
Elf mayo 24
Lettuce 5
Cucumber sticks 5
Cherry toms 10
Bgty tortilla chips 93
2x clemintines 50
Banana 100
Yog 100
Pepperoni wrapped cheese stick 77

Total = 1,331

Sunday 8th Jan – shift?

B- 2x wm toast 114
Jam 74
Oj 84

L/D- 2x wm wraps 218
Chicken 221
Elf mayo 24
Lettuce 5
Cucumber sticks 5
Cherry toms 10
Bgty tortilla chips 93
Kiwi 30
Banana 100
Yog 100
Pepperoni wrapped cheese stick 77

Total = 1,155

Last edited:
Back aboard-ish today. Not counting cals but am pulling it back. Menu plan for the week has been done, feel much better. I have also wrote out my 1/2 marathon training plan. I feel organised and ready to go :)

I have factored in snacks now in my menu plan and so hopefully this will help stop the picking i've been doing over the past 11days! :rolleyes:

I've already had 1litre of water today but i'm going back to bed some point today as I was up at 6:30 so wana grab a couple hours nap before work tonight. Must get back to 2litres a day instead of 1 with plenty of pepsi max!!

Tuesday 3rd Jan

B- eggy bread (2x wm toast with 2x eggs done in a dry pan)
hp sauce
oj

*6pretzels
*1sweet chilli chicken wrapped cheese stick (new out in sainsburys and only 66/77 calories and theyre yum!)

L- grilled pork loin
apple sauce
mixed veg
baby pots
gravy
yog

*1/2 bowl of chopped up apple, melon & banana

D- wm wrap with tuna & lf salad cream & lettuce
bgty crisp

*2slices polony, slice of ham, 3baby beets when home from work.

Last edited:
All looking very positive Tanya. You are running great and setting goals for yourself to keep motivated. Food is getting back on track too. You will knock off the pounds nice and healthily. So go Tanya for 2012!!

Had a little pick this morning when I got home from work, meats & baby beetroots.

Today, woke up to the news that some idiot has driven past my car and smashed my drivers side wing mirror. Its electirc and i'm not sure how much its going to cost to fix, i've got my mot and service on monday too :cry:

But, went for a run despite my bad mood and I LOVED every minute of it today. I wanted to focus on my pace and getting back to around 11:15-11:30 which I achieved. My splits were good (11:16, 11:27, 11:36, 11:25) I felt comfortable the whole 4miles and only stopped once :) i'd like to get my avg pace down to 11:15 then that would get me comfortably inside 2:30 for a half. But I have 20 weeks to do this :fingerscrossed:

Todays run:

4miles, 45:43mins, 11:26avg pace, 561calories burnt

Wednesday 4th Jan

B- 2x wm toast 114
Jam 74
Oj 84

*boiled egg 90

L- salmon 240
Baby pots 70
Carrots 33
Lf s.cream 24
Yog 100

*pepperoni wrapped cheese snack 77

D- wm wrap 109
Ham 36
Lettuce 5
Lf s.cream 24
Bgty tortilla chips 93
2x clemintines 50

Total = 1,248

Food plan looking great :) Running going really well .. if it wasn't for the doorhandlehead and your wing mirror things would all be positive ... don't let the little s0d spoil things for you xx

doorhandlehead :rotflmao: Thanks Jan. Just had to change fridays lunch though to an individual quiche, banana & yog as i've now got a shift friday too and wouldnt have enough time to cook & eat lasagne when I get in.

Sign of a good plan - it being adaptable yet still within its limits and workable :) ... and of a good planner, being able to do that! xx

Food looks great as usual, wish I could plan like that bah! Thats the pits about your car :( what a dipstick, I hate when people dont take responsibility for things grrrrrrr!!!

Yet again home from work & hungry. Had 2slices of polony. I'm not surprised as net cals for today were around the 700mark.

I've got to sort this and quickly! Any help?

Breakfast is at 4ish when I get up.
Lunch at 8:30/9ish And my yog about half hour after I've eaten.
Then in work I eat at 3of my breaks 01:30, 02:40 & 03:50.

I have my fruit last at 03:50 might change that to first tomorrow & have my wrap last?

What a git to do that to your car and just leave it!

Your meal plan for the week and plan for your running look great! You always get it so right planning for the week ahead. Hubby says I should do the same once I've lost this weight. Will have to try much harder.

Well done on getting back on track Tanya, that route thingy looks really good, and full of useful information.

Dang about the car, so annoying.

Looks like you deffo need more Tan .... changing things around is a good idea but i think you might need to bulk things out a bit more too. How about stirring some oats or seeds or something into your yoghurts? xx

Thats a good idea Jan :) I still have individual packs of seeds in my drawer from the half & 10k so might use them up. The bread I've got this weeks is pretty crap, that stuff thats like 50cals as there werent any other wm loaves on the shelves :( That should bulk it up next week too. Might even get the bigger wraps that are about 170calories. I am enjoying having a wrap in work though, makes me feel like i'm having more of an acutal dinner iykwim. May take a jordans bar with me today incase the hunger creeps in again.

Todays run felt tough but still plodded on.

3miles, 33:38mins, 11:12avg pace, 411calories burnt

Thursday 5th Jan – Run

B- 2x wm toast 114
Peanut butter 121
Oj 84

*boiled egg 90

L- chicken 169
Baby pots 70
Carrot 33
Lf s.cream 24
Yog 100

*sweet chilli chicken wrapped cheese snack 66

D- wm wrap 109
Ham 36
Lettuce 5
Lf cheese triangle 20
Bgty tortilla chips 93
2x clemintines 50
Total = 1,209

Sorry to hear about your car hun. As for the food don't really have many suggestions- what about boiled egg or baby bell you can eat quickly at work? I know that's not going to help much with your calories but may fill you up a bit more x

They're the wraps I always use when I have them .. the others look sooo small :eek: .. I think the ones I get are about 180cals .. I won't be having them for a while though .... ***pulls socks up firmly***!!! ;) xx

Left work at 4am last night took some toil was asleep by 5:30 and up at 8:30 and I havent managed to get back to sleep :( it's going to be a very very long night :sigh:

I faced the dreaded scales today :eek: I am up 4lbs, which is a darn site better than tuesday where I was up 8lbs! :eek:

Goal is to now focus on losing these 16lbs to get me to 11st 10 and then I want to go on to lose another 14lbs to get me to 10st 10 (which is lower than when I finished tfr but i'm sure I can get there and it will help with my running too, being lighter etc).

First goal is lose 16lbs by 25th May.
20weeks, its possible :fingerscrossed: the only doubt I have is last year when my mileage went up I didn't lose weight so i'm hoping this time I can get it right and still lose.

My grandad had his biopsy today and we should have the results next week sometime. I wonder if thats why I couldnt sleep!?

Anyways enough of a ramble, food today (i had an extra slice of toast at brekkie which wasnt on the menu plan :eek:):

Friday 6th Jan - shift

B- mini wheats & s.s milk 216
1x wm toast 57
jam 37
Oj 84

*pepperami 124
*wotsits 123

L- med veg quiche 350
Banana 100

D- 2x clemintines 50
kit kat 107
sweet chilli cheese wrapped snack 66