♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

I'm not really too fussed on inch loss, quite like the size I am now. Of course i'd like the belly area to be smaller but that'll happen as and when. My only really hang up is my arms. Which arent going to dissappear without surgery! Once my summer is out of the way i'm going for a consultation (police job dependant!!)

Went to nando's tonight with the girls. They had ran out of sweet pot mash and ratatouille (sp?) :( and I didnt want chips so I just had some halloiumi cheese on the side.

Thur 31st May
B- 2x toast 234
butter 120
L/D- nandos: olives 133
chicken in a pitta with pineapple & cheese 433
halloimi 150
toffee gelado (scrummy!!!) for dester 179
*banana for work 100
Total = 1,349

If you like the size you are ... BRILL by the way!!! Why does your weight matter? Just wondering as you're wanting another 18+lbs off you said .... ? xx

Well done on making the best choice in Nando's.
Yup, the arms are the spot that really show where there's been a huge weight loss. Mine are certainly very flappy!!!! As you are so young, getting them tightened up would be a fab idea. So go for it!
As you are happy with your size then why are you aiming to lose over a stone? You know best what your body needs but don't get too focused on a number on the scales as it may prove difficult to maintain it in the long term.

Hi hun, I've been MIA from here for ages as have had so much going on but just wanted to say a huge congrats to you and your family on the birth of Millie :) She is absolutely beautiful!

You seem to be so in zone with training and working out, I want some of your determination for after I have this little one!! Best of luck in your run this weekend, can't believe that's come around already!! Will be thinking of you x

The lighter I am the faster i'll run ;-) xx

Ha ha! That's determination to improve your running time!! Knowing you, you will achieve it too.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope I can achieve it!! :fingerscrossed:

Been a busy bee today, baking for work! 2lots of cupcakes and a 3tiered cake.
Havent even had a lick of the bowl as im worried of getting ill (raw eggs) but I have had about a teaspoon of buttercream ;) Starting work early tonight, 10pm which means I get to finish at 3am which is going to be lovely!!!

Only 2 more sleeps!! :eek:

Need to get my calories up to atleast 1,600 today so will update ... thinking boiled eggs to start.

Fri 1st June
B- 2x toast 234
jam 37
butter 60
L- rice, tuna, sweetcorn 366
D- ham, lf soft cheese, lettuce pitta 262
banana 100
Total = 1,059

Hope you had more than this Missis!!!

I understand about your running time - but it must be lovely to be happy with the size you are :D:D:D Good for you :) xx

Yup 2boiled eggs & some potato wedges but I'll update at home :)

I could do with losing the belly but I love the shape my body has taken. It's my damn arms that depress me :( xx

I guess there's always something! Looking forward to seeing some photies of this new shape :):) xx

Ha ya know what I took one on Wednesday but in my sports bra & undies but not brave enough to post it :giggle:

Ask me again of I still like my shape when I see the damn awful half marathon pictures! :sigh: I'll probs be whinging then lol

Soooo, the night before my 2nd half marathon!! i'm stupidly nervous and excited!
I soooo desperatly want the sub 2:30 I will actually cry if I don't get it.
I know what time I need to be where and I know what music will be on at certain points.
I know I need to stick to 5.24miles per hour / 11:27per mile and that will bring me in dead on 2:30.
My training runs have been faster than that - I know I can do this!!!!! :eek: :eek: :fingerscrossed:

Not counted calories today and I wont now for a couple more days, i'll be back on track probably tuesday.

Sat 2nd June
B- 2x toast
butter
*6harbios
*2fruit shortcake biscuits & 3wafer biscuits
*bacon fries
L/D- angus beef burger & chips at harvester
Salad bowl: sweetcorn, beetroot, cucumber, pasta, potato salad, carrot, croutons, red devil sauce
3jaffa cakes when home
*1small glass of red wine

You can do it girl!! Can't wait to hear all about it :) :D xx

Like you say, you know you have done better times so it is achievable. You have the pacing down pat with timings synced with your music.
Dead excited for you!! Good luck.

Good luck!!!!! Enjoy, yes you can do this!!!!! :)

Came in at 2:30:33 :)

Sooo chuffed. Beat last years time by 9:32 so a new PB!!!!

Next up, Torbay 10k then Bristol half marathon. I reckon a 2:20 goal for Bristol ;)

Off for plenty of food and drinks for celebration now. Enjoy your long weekend guys xx

Last edited:
Yay fantastic well done you! Enjoy the rest of your weekend celebrating :) x x

Well done. Now have a great celebration!!

I've told you what I think - consider it all said again :D xxx

Back