1/2 Syn Fruit Roulade!!

I just saw this and amazingly had all the ingredients...so my first attempt is in the oven as we speak! Got mixed berries to put in, cant actually wait :)

Wow this was amazing!! Me and mum both had half each...bit piggyish but was the nicest pud weve had in a long time and was basically syn free :) Def be making this again!!

i am so going to try this am making apple betty at the min hope it turns out ok smells nice lol x

This is Amazing!!!!!

I made this with last week with strawberry and banana filling and took it into work (where everyone is doing SW at the mo) and they loved it....

I then made the syn free Lemon Curd and thought it might be nice as a filling in the roulade... it was GORGEOUS!! I'm suprised there is still some left (made on Sunday) but i'll be finishing it off after tea tonight.

All these ideas are fab and have made my latest shot at SW so much more fun!! :D

Just waiting for my fruit to fully defrost then I will have one roulade, yay!

Have made mine with almond essence, and cherries in the middle, nom!

igw0vn.jpg

246swee.jpg

Yuuuum :)

I made this for the first time tonight, it is nice although perhaps a little bitter for my liking. I think I will add more sweetner next time and for the filling add a mullerlight to the quark as I agree with another poster that you need more filling and I think that will sweeten it up too.

Thankyou for this recipe,
I made it yesterday and it satisfied my cake craving, can't wait to experiment.
My middle was still too quarky for my liking, not enough sweetner, esscence or what I dont know but i did mix half a muller light into it too but still too quarky! lol.
But it was delicious, i could've eaten the cake bit on its own, lol!

I made this for the first time a couple of weeks ago and thought it was AMAZING! My whole family loved it aswell!
I'm making it again today but I have put orange flavouring in the sponge and I'm filling it with the syn-free lemon curd. I'll report back :D
x

did anyone try making it with 0% greek yoghurt? I know some people asked, but did not see any replies :-(
no quark in today but I have a couple of tubs greek in the fridge.

Made this and it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. Good to have something different to fruit salad, mullerlights and alpen light bars.

I used raspberries, strawberries and blueberries.

Definitely up for trying a lemon one next time, with lemon curd. Or choc one with options. Yummo!

Attachments

• image-4087840777.jpg
    image-4087840777.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 487
wow yum x

Mine got really stuck on the baking paper, any tips?

Think i need to use a smaller tray next time so its not so thin :(
Does taste nice though

mia_angel said:
Mine got really stuck on the baking paper, any tips?

Think i need to use a smaller tray next time so its not so thin :(
Does taste nice though

Some baking paper will do that - i find that greaseproof paper works better. Try spraying it next time with frylight

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back