1 day at a time challenge!!

Maria i think you can do 10lbs in 4 weeks good luck. Im still in so much pain this is the 1st time in days iv managed to get to the computer.
fat2thin your not far from your target, you must be so happy, well done.x

ive been a bit naughtly lately, had 2 fishfingers and beans yesterday, dunno why -wernt even that good.

starting again REALLY today though, cause havent got another social thingy till the weekend of the 22th were at a festival till 24th.

and my son is at his dads for a week in this time, so no picnics etc!!

that gives me 2 weeks to sole sore 100% and get right back into it.

hopefully my head is in the right place again, no it IS in the right place and i'm ready for it!!

bring on the mega weight loss!!

will i get a big loss the first week as i did the first week whn i started??
not that it matters, any loss will be good at the min!!

also got my buddie challange where i have to lose 10lb in four weeks and REALLY determined to do that!!

hows your back dawn?? hope its feeling a bit better now??

fat2thin......well done on only putting a lb on, i'm dreding my my in again, havent had one fr a couple of weeks and been eating so a little nervous!!
i really wanna get into the 10's too, it'll feel really good hey? my will power WAS like yours but as from today its diff (trying to do a bit of positive thinking!! hope it works!!)

good lucks guys. xx

Hi im back again, my back alot better thanks maria, how are you doing, hope its going well for you.
When are you back fat2thin? we all need to help each other.
I feel really bad i was doing so well untill my back went and had to take pain killers,but i feel so much better today, so its day 1 again for me.

well done on starting again, bet its been tough with your back.
did you lose sts or put on during this time??

i had a bad ish week. not really bad with pizza and burgers and stuff, just a bit of salad, some fish fingers and beans (that was real good!!)
some vodka, bits of cheese and ham.

i had my wi on fri, first one in 2 weeks, i thought to myself i woulda been happy with a 2 lb gain, but instead i lost 4 lb!!
couldnt believe it, i was so happy!!

now i weigh 10st 13lb!!!

started ssing 100% of friday and doing well.

really back in the zone now, and really wanna get this last 2 stone off. bee really good, resisting scone, jam and clotted cream yesterday, and got famiy down again, so off for fish and chips for lunch.
really wanna do it now, so gonna try as hard as i can!!!

nice to have you back dawn, and SO gald your feeling a little better now.
good luck with the re start. ketosis fairy will be comng soon. x

Maria your doing so well, i bet you were over the moon with 4lbs,how tall are you? you've still got 2 stone to loss. i need some of your motavation. Its hard when you've got visitors.
Ive been too scared to weigh myself, so iv decided to weigh my self next monday, i feel really angry with myself as i eat junk food which i don't really like.
Have a Great day and well done again. xx

i'm 5"6
so another 2 stone will bring me to 9 st, which if i remember correctly a size 8.
if i feel like stopping before though, i will, although, dont want to at the mo.
weigh your self next monday is a good idea, give you some motivation!!!
good luck for today, report back soon. xx

morning maria, so your an inch smaller than me, Id like to get down to around 11 stone though.
Well i made it through day 1, found it ok.
Hope your ok, im meant to be going down town with my daughters but im feeling lazy, so shall see how i feel later.x

well done for making it through day one!!

i'm on day five of being good but last night i did have a wee bit of chicken breast and it was yummy!! all that was missing was the mayo!!

came on too, so hoping that doesnt effect my weight loss too much on fri.

hows your back?

have a nice lazy day, or a shopping day, which ever tickles your fancy!
ive gotta go t owrk, cleaning one lady s houe for 2 hours am and another for 3 hours pm, and then wait on tonight!!
busy busy busy!!
what a surprise!!

my little boy goes to his dads today too, at half 3, and not coming back till the following wednesday - i'm gonna be lost!!!

enjoy you day , what ever you decide to do!!! x

you sound really busy today, at least it will take your mind of food. Well done on getting to day 5 i think it gets easier the longer your on ss, you don't want to be naughty, if you know what i mean.
That a long time to be without your soon, poor you, you are going to feel really lost.
my back is fine now, but im still being carefull, thank you.
have good day, dont work too hard, iv decided to go shopping.

dont spend too much - save it for when your even slimmer!!
enjoy!! xx

Maria iv failed again, had a really bad day feel really uptight and angry, doen't seem to be a week without something bad happening, i just can't get into this diet at the moment.

you will.

be strong. xx

Hi maria how you doing? Im not into it at the moment going to have a break a while, but will be good, theres too much upsetting things going throw my head at the moment, but im still here to support you.x

aahh, bless you.
you concentrate on YOU!! thats the most important thing.
i keep picking, so think i'm gonna ss+ and just sent oh down for som cottage cheese!

youve lost SO much already, big well done for that.

maybe just a little break is all you need.

gonna pm you with my email ad so we can chat that way if you like?xx

Hi Maria how you doing? Iv decided im going to restart next week, this is such a great diet, i just have to keep reminding myself. I can do it, i will do it, like you said iv lost 5 stone on it, just got to keep remembering this.x

your right it is great.
and you have done SO well.
are you ss ing?
could you try ss+
thats what i'm gonna do now as my bmi is under 25 (yippee!!)
enjoy your week "off" but dont go too mad, be harder to restat!
hope everything is calmer, let me know the results. xx

well done Maria getting your bmi under 25 must feel fantastic, looked at your before and now pictures you look great, so slim.
im going to do ss i really want to get my bmi to 25
Every things fine at the moment, i think it will be a while before any news but will let you know.
have a good weekend.x

you too.
havent got my wee man, so it will all be quiet, cant wait to get him back, but its not till wed am!!!
i'm gonna have a good read.
reading "london" at the mo, and loving it!! xx

Back