1 day at a time challenge!!

oh no.

i had some choc cake and now out of ketosis (got another thread on here)
so not a good day for me!!

supposed to be a work, but going tomoz insted and couldnt get a sitter, so ending up baking - aggghhhhh!!!!!

oh well, draw a line and all that. got to work at the indian tonight so another hard night.

cant wait till this days over!!!!

i was doing soooo well!!

anyway how about yours day??

dawn did you have a lovely lazy day?
quite a gap in ages - bet she keeps you young (or tired!!)
xx

ah never mind maria, like you say draw a line under it and be good now, you've got a hard job where you work even if your not hungry the smell must get to you.
there is a big age gap between the kids, but she does keep me young and nacked she hardley sleeps.
Another good day for me so far. feeling hungry though shall have another shake in a bit, i have 4 a day as im just slightly over 5.7 so this helps alot.
have a good evening maria i hope it goes quick for you and the smell of cooking doesn't tempt you.

it will deff tempt me!!

her not sleeping must be hard, does she just not need much??
i'm lucky, my 5 yr old goes 11 hours a night.
lovely!

well done on having another good day - do you feel like your getting into the swing of things now more?

do you always have your extra shake??
i should of stood on tippee toes when i went!!

have a good night!! x

I think if you get hungry its better to have an extra shake than to eat food so sometimes i have 5. sometimes i have 3 but very rarely.
Your lucky with your little boy my daughters always be a bad sleeper she's always on the go and never wants to go to bed.x

i picked all night!!!
not cause i was hungrey - because it tastes so good!!!

really annoyed with myself now though, thought at the time, well i'm out of ketosis, might as well be out for somethig good!!

hope my weigh ins ok fri?? x

sleep well! x

Your be fine, just don't pick today and drink loads of water.
I lost another 3lbs since yesterday so thats 9lbs since restarting sunday im over the moon, i didn't think it would go this fast as my clothes were so tight, i thought it would take 2 week or so to get back to what i was, but iv only got 5 more lbs, i know all what im lossing is water but its so good to feel back in control.
Better night sleep last night so im in a better mood, got to go down town some time before friday to get a cheap ticket for to Brighton for saturday, it cost £20 for up to 4 peaple, which would normally cost £10 each so its a good saving.
Be a good girl today Maria you are doing so well and you've not got much to loss.x

hello!!

hows it going.
i'm on a bit of a downer.
dont feel like ive lost any really this week (Wi on fri) but have had a few piccy bits!
my partner and i are going through a rough patch, i'm really busy and were skint and i feel like i need a good drink!!
been to work again tonight and wanted to bring some food home but didnt.
"bird man" is on on sunday so gonna relax then.
i just dont feel as motivated as i did.

sounds like your doing fantastic - so dont let me bring you down!!

did you get your tickets for brighton?
sounds like a good bargin!!

hope your days been good. xx

Hey girlies, glad you two are doing sooo well. I'm having couple of weeks off.
I have beat myself up for too long about my social calender and fallling of wagon. Obviously have not got to goal but not putting on so whatever i am doing wrong, i am doing something not too bad! Would love to get bigger loss but as still stone and bit to go it is achievable and giving myself couple of weeks off. going on hol in Oct with 2 friends who want to lose so as of kids back at school aug 19 we're on sole source for 8 weeks - non negotiable!
So glad this thread is still going as it is all but making or breaking this for me.

Hope you have a great week.

morning fat2thin.
nice to see you (see?speak?type?)
if a few weeks of is waht you need then so be it!
i'm having a wee rest too soon, and if i can be like you and not put ANY on i'll be a happy bunny!!
good luck, have a good day guys!! x

Hi maria and fat2thin i know what you both mean about wanting to be socialible and having a drink now and again, sometimes it does you good to have a break. I would'nt of been able to stick to it other wise without having a break now and again. I think people who can stick to ss are fantatic people.
Got my tickets for Brighton looking forward to that saturday
still feeling focused another lb down today and my clothes feel so much better on.
Don't worry about having a break you two just don't go mad and end up like i did, putting a stone on. x

hi.

not gonna go too mad, well not on the food!!

gonna drink vodka and sparkling water, and only eat, chicken, sald and veg. (i think!!)
hope i dont put any on.
quite worried about it.
dont feel like ive lost anything this week either and haven t had anything to eat eat, just THAT bit of choc cake.

feel like my bodys giving up on me!!!! x

Hi girls. I'm so glad you are still doing well. I'm gonna cancel my WI until kids go back mid August and i'll get into it again.
I have to say that i've been eating quite a lot, even had a Burger King yesterday as i was so hungry and on a long journey. Had fajitas for tea and now i feel i've put on the inches, weighed this morning and still the same but def difference with my body.
I'm gonna take this as a warning and be really careful.
Best wishes to you.

hello!!

glad to hear you had a good weekend dawn and are back on track now.
when you came off for the weekend, what sorts of things did you eat??
have you done it before, did you still lose weight??

ive been a little bit bad and a little bit good!!
had lots of vodka yesterday (and it was brill!) plus a few crisps, and a roast dinner just now.
gonna get back on tomoz, but then think we'reoff camping for a couple of nights, so might have something then.

not going to be silly though, its only me i'm cheating in the end!

do you think i'll still lose weight but not as much?
i'm not having anything REALLY bad like pizza, burgers etc only had 3 small roasties too, small bit of chicken and LOADS of veg.

think its gonna be a lot easier when my son starts school again in sept, less events/festivals etc.

xxx

Hello Maria, i stayed the same, we had chinese and lots of larger, yesterday i had a roast chicken, loads of veg which i love.
I didn't manage to start today iv hurt my back took some pain killers which made me feel really sick, i had a shake and still felt sick so i had a sandwich and feel alot better, im to scared to take another pain killer, don't think your meant to take them without food.
Hopefully you should be ok, just don't go to mad, If you can stay around the same weight its good as it shows it a well balanced diet. I had 4 months of cd over xmas and new year and managed to stay the same.xxx

hello!

ive got another thread on here, thinking of having 2 cd a day and one healthy meal with the family - no carbs.
do you think i'll still lose weight??

deffo eat with the pills if thats what it says, your health is more important!!
hope it feels better soon. x

had 2 cd today plus a slice of ham.
gotta work tonight, so no picking for me!!!

xxx

been to work tonight and ate loads - so angry with myself - but man, that curry tasted good!!!

gonna start again tomoz though (again) and doing another challange - gotta lose 10lb in 4 weeks. dont think thats too out the way - still gotta be good though!!
hope your ok. xx

Hi ladies, hope you are well.
I've had a bit of time off (well, most of the summer if i'm honest!) but feeling more positive.
I've had such a lot on socially, which has been lovely, thankfully only put a pound back on again. Now i've got less than a week til the four oh! Can't believe it has come round so quickly.
Anyway my goal was between 10 and 10 1/2 stone which i'm certainly not going to do in 6 days but at 11.3 surely i can focus myself to lose 4lbs to get into those elusive 10s. I started yesterday but had some crisps last night, why? its ridiculous where is my willpower, so today as its pouring rain again i'm giving the house a really good clean to keep busy.
I know it would make me so happy to see 10 stone 13 or less on the scales.
I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.........

Back