1 DD and one UP day under my belt

ok here goes.

did a run/got kids up/school run etc as usual

checked works syndicate for lottery-cos since we started it everyone else seems to now think its my job

went to work and sat for 1 hour trying to and then successfully getting my son and his pal a t in the park ticket for next summer (its his Chrimbo present). I text him telling him I got it and got the response 'ok'!

did my work as usual then had the glorious job of calling every guy out on site to ask for uniform sizes. Pretty straightforward task. Until you realise that none of them have a clue what size of clothes they are actually wearing.

Left work and dashed home for another run on tread and to brush my teeth, before dentist.

went to dentist and sat for 10 mins. then girl came in saying dentist would be another 20 mins as he was just leaving Glasgow. Which incidentally is more like 30 mins away. Accidents happen I know, but my original appt was Monday at 2pm and they called me when I was en-route to ask if I could change that also. So did I want to hang about-NO

did school run, got home. Hubby was off on a jolly to watch Celtic so dropped him at station then ran to McDs for kids dinner. Spent £25 (Scott had a friend home) got home, and the order was WRONG. Which happens-yes I know-but i was having the salad and they gave me the one in batter and I hate it. phoned McD to complain and phone rang out! sent them an email and later the manager called.

Then went to school parents night for Scott on my own, as hubby at footie and Scott was away to a gig! G

Got home (sent the inlaws home who had fell asleep despite it not even being 8pm), then got a text from Scott asking me to pick him up at 10.45pm. I was really mad by now as I had told him to sort it all out beforehand as I would defo not be able to collect them (we always do it anyway) as it was too late to take the girls out, and its mega icy on the roads.

Put Grace to bed, and was up with her during night-sore throat but thankfully at school today, although half expecting a call to get her.

Despite this and the fact 'tomorrow is another day' I've already fell on my backside on the drive, then slid all the way down the drive. making my coat ride up and I had no time to change so did the school run and went to shops as if I had wet myself. Skint elbow, scrapped hand and sore bum! So before you ask-noI didnt think weighing myself would be a good idea.

Ha ha ha! You did ask!

But what is your 'true weight' today?

Gillian x

In bed. Ending on 678, sorry.

My back really sore now after fall and feel like cold coming on. So took nurofen and bed before can do any more damage :)

On a positive note-I called off a night with girls on Saturday as it will be a DD and I do want to win this battle!

To end the day off Jessica says ' mum have u had that top on all day?' 'Yes. Why? 'Cos it's inside out......'

Hope your day has improved!
G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you are right no one could make that up !!! You poor thing .

Thank goodness for true weight lol as that is still 10 9.2 which i can except LOL

Have had a rubbish DD today I am probably under 500 but can only guess

As have had
tasters of cheese sauce while making lasagna for my boss

12 grapes ??? 75
1/2 a boiled egg (mainly while finishing up 4 year olds dippy egg) 20
1/2 light choices sausage (clearing up 1 year olds lunch) ....sould of been much worse 35
milk in teas 70
aldi crispy fries 65
tom and red peper soup 75

So 340 without the cheese sauce I am going to say that is ok otherwise i will get cross with myself and stick my head in the choc tin (was gonna say oven but we donet have one LOL)

I did run twice, although the second one was more a brisk walk re back sore.

So I'm gonna forgive myself.

I had a dippy egg-love it.
M and s homemade soup pack (about 2/3 as pretty bland tbh)
Couple of digestive
Stole a fish finger
Then stole a mini (66 cal) pizza.

UD tomoz. Work then a funeral :-( then a night in with kids as hubby out (although jess wants to invite 5 friends round. I said NO to them all sleeping over!).

G x

Some days it is just too easy to pick at stuff isn't it ? It is one of my worst habits and can easily mess up your head on a dd.

Weigh in day today and a loss but bah humbug where are those 10 7 s that appeared earlier ??? Lol 10 8.8 skipped running last night due to work but off out in 15 minutes and it looks miserable x

Ok so here is my plan for the days until I go on holiday

Fri Up running club party tonight
Sat UP BMF party tomorrow night
Sun Intermediate day ... sort of tempted by a double down as want the downs to b mon wed and fri but think a DD may destroy my soul LOL ... so max 1000 calories
Mon Down
Tues Up
Wed Down
Thursd Up
Fri Down
Sat Up out for dinner with friends
Sun Intermediate up to 1000 cals
Mon Down
Tues Up we don't fly until 7 am but leaving for the airport at 6 pm and eating at the hotel at gatwick ****** My goal this am is 10 st 7 OR BELOW ;-)

How organised.

My short term plans r UD today and DD tomorrow.
And such alternate....

Back far improved with some co codamol-run was nearly normal today so be fine by tomoz. On sudafed for cold coming on. Have a brave wee soul in Grace-high temp/sore throat. Watching tooth fairy 2 with some Percy pigs.

Enjoy your busy weekend.

G x

Glad your back is feeling better but sorry to hear about Grace.

just off out for a run but feel exhasted may have a super lazy day when i get back the fire and TV until we have to go out tonight. Maybe write some christmas cards.

Party tonight is a christmas dinner, turkey etc YUM

Have a good day

T

Feel lousy-bloody cold.

Trying a DD today (don't sound that confident do I?)
Going for run now.

Soup maker has been dispatched so hopefully will come Monday.

Lazy weekend here, Grace been up lots during night.

Your day sounds good-enjoy!

G x

Just did 4, 54 miles left. Aiming for 27 this week.

That marks soup mix wasn't anything to rave about. Gonna fill up on Pepsi/coffee and try keeping cals til tonight. Big task will be when hubby suggests Chinese for tea.

On sudafed for cold. Tbh can't taste anything anyway.

I'm gonna do it!
What's 1 day....
G

Today am 10..10.2 after an up and yest was 10.11-how odd the scales can be.

True weight 10.10.6

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Have you tried the knorr veg stock pots ? They do add some flavour for low cal . I do think veg packs really vary if my soup is tasteless I add chilli pepper

Yeah on the weight 10 9 here you come :)

You can do it it is just one little day and tell hubby he can have his Chinese but he needs to go sit in the garden to eat it lol

image-3928178209.jpg

Always pictured u with dark hair!

But then you have seen me.

That is a very slimming pic, you look great.

Enjoy your night xx
G

Back