1 DD and one UP day under my belt

Well done the party was ok we ducked out early as both of us have bad coughs .

Huge lie in today :) running this afternoon and then babysitting for a friend tonight . Today is supposed to be an intermediate day but may make it D and tomorrow ID

Enjoy your up day :)

Had about half a dozen 'heros' after my post last night. Hubby brought up to bed as I feel lousy.

And 10.8.6 today!

How the hell did that happen?

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sorry you feel rough still but great scale news:) even withe the heroes you would only have been at 650 so still a dd . Now the big trick is to not be cross and punish yourself today cos it is working great doing alternates !!!

I am in such a bad mood today two seperste people have cancelled plans with me today messing up my running plans and my evenings plans . The friends I was supposed to be going to babysit for want to go out to dinner with us instead . Feel like a brat but I said no we are just popping over for coffee and I know everyone is annoyed but I don't want to eat in a busy crappy pub on a dd !!!

Think u forgot something there-busy, crappy pub at Christmas! Equals hot, smelly, dirty and dodgy food. I absolutely agree. Some days it's just so crappy for it all to go wrong-stick to your guns.

You are sooo right though. This morning I did think ' I will just have another dd'. But no-it's up. Still feel crappy but rather crappy and losing than well and fat! ?

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL hope you soon feel well and are still losing rather than crappy and losing :)

Hubby went for a short run with me the first time ever we have been on a run together alone ie not in an exercise class. We only did 2.45 miles and he ran 2.1 of that so really proud of him. A bit of a short run for me but will do a long one tomorrow.

We are going around to the friends for a coffee and coming home for a low cal dinner and x factor :)

We r at in laws. Mum in law away for weekend and Ian's dad invited us for a home cooked dinner-which kinda made me think should have been us asking him, but hey ho-said yes, we r here!

G x

Well a rubbish night sleep due to stupid cough but at least no work today but have to sort out some paperwork i have been putting off forever (taxes ;-()

I was tempted today to do another down day (had planned to do yesterday or today as a an intermediate day because of plans later in the week) but remembered my advice to you about double down days so I WILL have an intermediate day today around 1000 calories. Not sure why but finding the idea of that quite intimidating.

Hope you are having a good day (ooh scales 10 8.4 today :) really pleased after 2 parties on the weekend and a LOT of chocolates )

T

Same here-nose running like a tap and have Grace off school (although I think she will be back tomorrow). Had to take her to work as Monday is wages day and I can'tmiss it.
DD today and just about to pop out to dentist (will he manage to turn up today)-then off to shop for your soup ingredients as the SOUP MAKER HAS ARRIVED!!!!

I didnt weigh in today as yesterday was an UD, but well done you!

Any more soup recipes most welcome!

Gillian

Ok i gave you the tom and roasted red pepper but here it is again

toms x2
carrots tinned
roasted red peppers in brine half a large jar drained
pickled onion 1 large
knorr stock pot or stock cubes
lazy red chilli optional to taste
worcestershire sauce (a splash)
enough water to the fill it to the max level

turn on to blended soup :)

gammon and veg soup

bag of soup veggies (fresh or frozen)like asda or sainsburys
knorr stock pot or cubes
left over cooked gammon or ham (probably could do chicken as well)
water to close to max

ta daaa

477, sooo fed up with this runny nose. Started 3rd box of (different) cold/flu tabs. 3rd time lucky.

Could just go a curry!

Nite x

Back