1 last try

pink-sarah

Silver Member
as the title says... ive been on and off cambridge for ages. i TRIED to start again jan but failed MISERABLY....
i started off at 14st 11lb i think, in january......and im now...................

15st 5lb and im thoroughly ashamed of myself:wave_cry:.. I caught a glimpse of myself in a long mirror earlier today and i LOOK hideous, all bulges in the wrong places:eek: and im struggling to get into a size 18-20:cry:

we go away in july so i need to get my backside in gear and get this weight off..... so kicks up the bum may well be needed in the near future!

Hi and welcome. You sound just like me.. I started months ago and failed at several attempts to keep at it. But started again last Sunday and I have had a few blips along the way i.e. nibbling!! The difference is Im still dong it and get my first weigh in tom.

I have fallen off the wagon today unfortunately, but not gonna go off track as I would normally and thats the difference ;)

I have at least 4 stone to loose and there are a few others with the same goals so come on and we can all do the journey together.. x GOOD LUCK :)

i say buy more mirrors, see what you need to do and try your best to get there.
i have a full length mirror in each bedroom and bathroom.
i do look in it every day and yes it spurs me on to stick to the diet as much as possible, yes we all have wobbles but we must be consciouse about these wobbles and get our heads and determinaton in the right place.
look in the mirror and imagine the you that you want to see in the future. do this every day. and you will stick to your diet.

Hi Sarah hope all is going well with your diet, and you're in the swing of it now :)

Hi Sarah.

It's so difficult isn't it? We are going on holiday in July too and this year we are going away in Britain because we couldn't face having to squeeze into the airplane seats :(

But I refuse to let our weights govern our lives like that any more.

Good luck to you - here's hoping we can both make it this time around :)

Back