1 syn Corned Beef Pasty

Whilst thinking of something warm and filling for lunch, I remembered these, but alas no pittas!:(

Wow these sound lush! Will try when I'm at home and lose on my mums food supply :p x

Oooh yum

Yay!!! Finally got round to making them this morning and loved them and so did hubby:) Thanks for sharing Ginlin:)x

Will be trying these very soon!!

These taste just like the real thing! Mmmm made them the other day and they were delicious! Thanks for recipe. Had with mash n beans which was extremely filling! Lol

mmmmmm I love corned beef hash and thought i would never see it again! this recipe is great, can't wait to try it. Thanks for posting :)

Yay!!! Finally got round to making them this morning and loved them and so did hubby:) Thanks for sharing Ginlin:)x

These taste just like the real thing! Mmmm made them the other day and they were delicious! Thanks for recipe. Had with mash n beans which was extremely filling! Lol

These sound lovely, think the kids will love them. Found something diffent for them to try with me. :)

Will be trying these very soon!!

mmmmmm I love corned beef hash and thought i would never see it again! this recipe is great, can't wait to try it. Thanks for posting :)

Think I will be trying this soon, sounds lovely :) Thanks

I'm glad that you all think it sounds and tastes as good as I thought :)

sounds amazing! i have been craving pasties and so have gone WAY over my syns by having them! (though in fairness i've not been having my a or b choices so it might have made up for it!) i'm so gonna try this! and will have to share it with my group too!

Just came across this thread going to make the cheese and onion one right now with salad:)

Back