1 syn Corned Beef Pasty

Didn't get a chance to make it yesterday, but made it today for lunch . OMG it was so delicious tasted like a pasty:) . I made a cheese and onion one, but I'm going to try make a Cornish pasty with beef.

I just tried these tonight and I must say.... It wasn't a success... We didn't think to precook the pitta breads and so it just went well to the pits! (no pun intended) I thi I'll use smash as a dough next time.. But still! The filling was AMAZING! Thanks for posting this :)

542502_10150986634192864_1545740469_n.jpgThanks for this! Made cheese onion and potato ones today and i have to say it was lush!! I did cheat as i only had tesco large wm pitta's but ive halved it and synned it and i'll know for next time to buy asda or coop.Looking forward to making corned beef ones at the weekend :)

I've not tried it with the ww pitta yet, but I seem to have pitta malfunction with ww ones. My filling just seems to fall through ! Sounds like a comedy sketch, my pitta has gone technical! Maybe they will be just right for the pasty. I used one today and grilled it to within an inch of its life, it was nice and crispy so I used it like tortilla to scoop up my lunch. Let s know how you get on with them if try it out.

oooh sounds very very yummy! Served up with some SS mushy peas :) cant wait
Thank you for posting it!

Ok thank you, they had sold out by the time I got in there today, went to morrisons and they only had white ww ones, so I got morrisons wholemeal!

Ok thank you, they had sold out by the time I got in there today, went to morrisons and they only had white ww ones, so I got morrisons wholemeal!

You can use the same 20kcal = 1 syn rule, and as a tweak, take 6 syns off and use that at your HexB :D

Can I freeze these?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back