1 week wi

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
had my 1st week wi yesterday and lost 9lbs and i'm dead chuffed cos i spent sat to mon in hospital cos my daughter had to have an emergency operation and normally i would just blow it comfort eating.

but i didn't i stuck to points and it's paid off

and i've just had the most gorgeous tea for 6points iceland do a slow cooked braised beef in onion gravy for 5pts and 2 small yorkshire 1pt and steam fresh veg

yummy

had my 1st week wi yesterday and lost 9lbs and i'm dead chuffed cos i spent sat to mon in hospital cos my daughter had to have an emergency operation and normally i would just blow it comfort eating.

but i didn't i stuck to points and it's paid off

and i've just had the most gorgeous tea for 6points iceland do a slow cooked braised beef in onion gravy for 5pts and 2 small yorkshire 1pt and steam fresh veg

yummy

great loss thats great :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, sorry to hear about your little girl hope shes ok xxxx well done for sticking to diet through such hard time

Well done by not comfort eating in a difficult time. Hope your daughter is OK.

What a brilliant loss in your first week :) And I do hope your daughter makes a speedy recovery xx

That is fantastic, a great loss under normal circumstances let alone during the difficult week you must have had.

Hope your daughter is on the mend, well done you

Thanks everyone. She is ok, she had a small cut on her thumb which got infected and within a day the infection had tracked up her arm and was working its way to her chest......she was on antibiotics via a drip for 3 days and now on 3 different kids of antibiotics 4 times a day. cut her thumb open to drain and clean and have left the wound open for 3 weeks and she has to go back every week to have the dressing changed.

Well done on such a fab loss :) sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she is feeling better.

Well done :) brilliant loss! ... hope your daughter is ok xx

Well done Kirsty - what a great result!!!

Sorry to hear about your daughter - hope she is recovering well:)

Back