Slimwannabes wi week 1

I bet you are

Well after the wedding shenanigans over the weekend am pleased to say I am still 2.4 pounds down and 1.5 inches off! Am gonna stick to ts this week so roll on next tue wi xx

Whoop whoop. Well done you

Thx shrimp xx

Have really struggled past few days and have had chicken ceasar salad twice.
Feel fat as a pig for it too.
Even though I've lost 1 half stone I have to keep remonding myself that I am still well over weight and have lots more to lose so cant afford to be so slack.
Right have given myself a telling off and thunk im just having a hormonal few days lol x

Me too so don't worry. And 2 chicken caesars will not do any harm to your weightloss. If you can lose nearly 3lb eating cake you can definitely lose eating caesar salad!!
I'm up 4lb today - hoping its just the lactic acid build-up in my legs from Circuits Tuesday as not had a gain yet?! Or TOTM maybe? x

Well did my weekly wi this morn and am 2lbs down!

Didn't expect this at all as I had sneaky wi on sun and was a 2lb gain plus its totm for me and last month I sts on this week.

Just 3lbs to my 2st now and 5lbs to half st mark woo hoo!!

Plym is more than likely totm for you and as we discussed the contraception don't help, so glad I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Am looking forward to our meal and catch up with you, mum, dawn and my Sash later. Chicken ceasar salad all round huh lol

All we both need now is for these darn headaches to go away ggrrr xxxx

That is a great loss...well done

Thx shrimp. Just head doing knowing ive such a long way to go but shall keep plodding on x

Come on we can do this

Well not feeling so good. Have had really bad few days and have not really been havingy exante. Its just tooooo hot!
I only have porridge, carbonara, vanilla (which I have as a coffee) and bars. Because of the heat ive only been having the odd bar l.
Had bad week emotionally last week and seems to be continuing as feeling pretty stressed and low right now.
Went to see olly murs on sun which was fab but friends brought a huge picnic and although I tried to stick to chicken, sausage I have a 4lb gain putting me back at 14.9 :(
I actually want to cry!!
Think I need to order some shakes as at least I can have them cold.
Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Come on Slim, we all go through a tough period. I am sure that you will soon see a light at the end of the tunnel. I think that shake plan is a good idea.

Well stayed 100% yesterday and have lost 2lb of my.gain so only 2lbs to go to be back where I was last tue.
Feeling bit better today but boy its still roasting here xx

Well done you - knew it was just a water gain! That'll most probably be gone by the weekend. Bring on the 13's :D x

Roasting everywhere you would think you would sweat the pounds off faster but no such luck. How are you feeling today x

Better thx fiona. Well we shall see after tues wi lol

Been caravan with kids this weekend and have had an amazing time. Even went beach both days and enjoyed it. Plym will tell u I never do beaches lol xx

I even went in the sea upto top of my legs and there was purple jelly fish everywhere!!! Xx

Back