Slimwannabes wi week 1

Well am not quite following it exactly.just saw others doing it so thought id give it a go.
Started off very badly but withing few days built up in the amounts/times.
Am on days rest today but tomorrow will be aiming for 60 squats and 60 sec on plank.
The planks a killer lol x

Squats will be doing you the world of good I spend about a hour in the morning squatting and lifting litter trays in the Cattery does that count ? I suppose not as they are not all at once ha ha. Just the word plank sounds nasty I think I have seen my daughter do them

Not yet managed to do todays squats and plank.everytime ive tried ive been rudely interrupted lol x

Ha did them before bed in the end.unable.to do today as am having problems with pains in my back today and not helped by being stood up all afternoon and evening.
Nite all xx

I know today is not my official wi day but just had to share ive made it past the 14stone barrier and an currently 13.12.8. Just got to work at not gaining any now and the dreaded totm is due soon so we shall see. Either way I am going to bask in my success for today lol

Oh and also just realised ive hit my 2stone mark since being on exante and only 2lbs off of a 4st loss altogether xx

That's fantastic....I bet you feel really good?

keep the focus and onward to the 12s

Thx shrimp although I know I stilll have some way to go but even so is a good start x

It's brilliant x

Back