Slimwannabes wi week 1

Oh yeah......forgot to mention about them! Thought you'd be safe considering you have a 2 mile ban on the sea generally!! X

Well am all set for wi tomorrow. Am off out for meal with hubby this eve but will have fish and veg so am hoping it wont effect it too much.
Just hope ive lost my 4lb gain from last week and would be amazing to be below 14.5 as seem to be yoyoing lately!! Xx

Ha ha well done overcoming the sand phobia :) I went off on shopping trip yesterday and apparently it's autumn here no summery stuff to be seen anywhere. Hope the meal went well and good luck with the weigh in x

Thx fiona and yes it does seem to be autumn stuff everywhere now. God forbid we enjoy having a summer for once!!
Well wi done and lost 5lbs!!!!! Bringing me to 14.4 :)
Plus another .5 of an inch loss too.

Meal was beautiful and I enjoyed every mouthful lol xx

Cant see me being out of the 14's by next week but hopfully by the week after that plymscuba.
Thanks for yr support fi xx

Your loss is brilliant...and you never know you might hit the

13's next week...sorry keyboard druggiedruggie

Nope cant see that happening shrimp.stupidly been weighing daily sonce tue as am desperate to be under 14st but its not budging at all :(
So instead of doing this and annoying myself I'm not going to weigh till tue now and relax on it all and see what happens.
Am pretty much home tomorrow as always find it difficult to stick to it when I'm running around all day. Xx

I think the weather is affecting us all slim! Lots of water retention going on. My rings have never been so tight on my fingers x

You need one of Carries whooshes

If you have a look at Carries thread...she stays the same for a few days then has a day of drinking loads of water and seems to start losing again over night!

Ooh sounds good lets just hope it works for me lol x

Will be practising this tomorrow I think after everything ive consumed today lol xx

Pleased with wi considering all I had a weekend and yesterday.
3.4lbs loss and half an inch.
This takes me to 14.1 am sooo close to the 13's I can almost smell them lol xx

Ok so update on squat and plank challenge.
Started rather badly on these but after few days am now upto 55 squats and 60 seconds on plank.
Not sure im ready to increase time on plank though as nearly caused myself a hernia lol x

Back