10,000 steps challenge

Today steps was a success. I did 17030 with 7.67miles and 6AP.

Food wise complete opposite! I've ended up in debt by 28. I had a whopping 63pp with only 7 weeklies left so no chance ha ha ha. I'm not gonna get down hearted though. I've taken my dailys down by 1pp a day. I've earnt 26 Ap this week. So I'm hoping it's gonna be a sts tomorrow. Just gonna take it on the chin. I've still got my birthday to come this Wednesday that's gonna be point high but life happens and if i can sts for a couple of weeks then that's good :D

Today steps was a success. I did 17030 with 7.67miles and 6AP.

Food wise complete opposite! I've ended up in debt by 28. I had a whopping 63pp with only 7 weeklies left so no chance ha ha ha. I'm not gonna get down hearted though. I've taken my dailys down by 1pp a day. I've earnt 26 Ap this week. So I'm hoping it's gonna be a sts tomorrow. Just gonna take it on the chin. I've still got my birthday to come this Wednesday that's gonna be point high but life happens and if i can sts for a couple of weeks then that's good :D

Life is for Living Sweetie! We will all get there eventually, it's just fun to take the Scenic Route (and more economical as it uses less fuel!) x

Weirdly did bit less exercise but did write everything down so was probably more honest with myself

Writing down EVERYTHING is so good, I don't think I would be able to remember what I'd eaten if I didn't track lol. X

Yay a massive well done. Us girlie's have been fabulous this week :D

We are the Dream Team :) Go Us! X

:) starting to feel a bit happier with what I see in the mirror! Have been through my wardrobe tonight and where I thought I needed to buy new clothes for work ( go back next week :-() because nothing fitted, clothes are fitting me a bit better so going to wait to splurge until they are a bit too loose!

:) starting to feel a bit happier with what I see in the mirror! Have been through my wardrobe tonight and where I thought I needed to buy new clothes for work ( go back next week :-() because nothing fitted, clothes are fitting me a bit better so going to wait to splurge until they are a bit too loose!

Yey for better fitting clothes! You'll be able to treat yourself to a whole new wardrobe in no time at all ;-) x

Good evening. Today has been a successful day all round.

Steps was 16537, 7.41miles and 5AP

I've just had my dailys today so weeklies are for tomorrow evening.

Had my first birthday present which was a hair treatment.

Lastly I've taken the plunge into hair extensions and got myself clip in long hair eek

Thank you for my birthday wishes xx

Good evening. Today has been a successful day all round.

Steps was 16537, 7.41miles and 5AP

I've just had my dailys today so weeklies are for tomorrow evening.

Had my first birthday present which was a hair treatment.

Lastly I've taken the plunge into hair extensions and got myself clip in long hair eek

Thank you for my birthday wishes xx

Oooo Hair Treatment sounds lush! Does that improve the condition? Clip In Hair Extensions sound fab, are they Human Hair? X Glad you've had a fab day! X

2lb off for me. Yay!! Sosososo happy with that as i had a binge this weekend :)

Oooo Hair Treatment sounds lush! Does that improve the condition? Clip In Hair Extensions sound fab, are they Human Hair? X Glad you've had a fab day! X

It didn't cost masses. 15quid for a treatment on damaged hair. As for hair extensions its a one piece and done to my bust so an 18inch. It's curly and synthetic as it's cheaper than the real hair. Want to wear it to work but not sure of the reaction so didn't want to pay for real hair as it was double the cost.

My hair dresser has said if I want real ones go to an afro hair dressers as it's cheaper

Back