10,000 steps challenge

It didn't cost masses. 15quid for a treatment on damaged hair. As for hair extensions its a one piece and done to my bust so an 18inch. It's curly and synthetic as it's cheaper than the real hair. Want to wear it to work but not sure of the reaction so didn't want to pay for real hair as it was double the cost.

My hair dresser has said if I want real ones go to an afro hair dressers as it's cheaper

Was it a Keratin Treatment? I think I might treat myself to a trim n treatment once Poppy is back at school. I've heard that Afro Hairdressers are cheaper, I actually enquired about getting them but then my hair grew lol I think the Synthetic Curly look good, the synthetic straight always look a bit wispy to me. X

Was it a Keratin Treatment? I think I might treat myself to a trim n treatment once Poppy is back at school. I've heard that Afro Hairdressers are cheaper, I actually enquired about getting them but then my hair grew lol I think the Synthetic Curly look good, the synthetic straight always look a bit wispy to me. X

Yep that's the one. I go to Rush in lakeside. I go there cos they do half price on colour/highlights when you have a cut or blow dry.

If no one takes the pee out of my clip ins I might get a weave in

Yep that's the one. I go to Rush in lakeside. I go there cos they do half price on colour/highlights when you have a cut or blow dry.

If no one takes the pee out of my clip ins I might get a weave in

I'm sure they wouldn't take the pee! Do we get a sneaky pic? That's a really good deal with the Half Price, having your hair done is so expensive! X

Attachments

• 1377702275391.jpg
    1377702275391.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 48
  • 1377702290313.jpg
    1377702290313.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 1377702303936.jpg
    1377702303936.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 60
That came from the stall in lakeside. They are near the Disney store. She charged 34.99 but they are doing 3 for 2.

There is five clips you twist a small section of your hair in line with each clip and clip them in. Voila and it's fitted perfectly. Personally I prefer it in a pony as it's easier to wear and works better with my length hair. But I did curl my own hair and it looks better. They are gonna do a wavy style but they won't be in till Sept.

I better add my steps I've hijacked it with hair lol

Steps currently 10222 lol

That came from the stall in lakeside. They are near the Disney store. She charged 34.99 but they are doing 3 for 2.

There is five clips you twist a small section of your hair in line with each clip and clip them in. Voila and it's fitted perfectly. Personally I prefer it in a pony as it's easier to wear and works better with my length hair. But I did curl my own hair and it looks better. They are gonna do a wavy style but they won't be in till Sept.

I better add my steps I've hijacked it with hair lol

Steps currently 10222 lol

Is it called Weave Got Style! I like it in the Ponytail too :) My steps have been awful, roll on school run next week! X

I've also added what i looked like before i lost my weight lol

Omg! I can't believe how different you look! OMG OMG OMG! It's taken years off you! I can't believe how tiny your waist is! Did u see my Before Pic on my thread? X

Yes please lol x

Me on Saturday (8 Stone 0lb)...

image-3481620305.jpg

Me a couple of years ago at my heaviest (11 Stone 3lb)....

image-4258789966.jpg

Remember that anything is possible if u just believe.x

Back