Total Solution 10 day mark has hit hard

Jackman

I've been feeling great till this afternoon.. I've lost 17lbs so far in 10 days. And I had a hard days work and literally was running and sweating all day and all my colleagues had KFC and I was like "arghhhh" but I had my shake and a litre of water but I feel so deflated right now.. Only 46 days to go lol x

Hi Jackman how are you feeling today? Back in the zone I hope.

Oh how we love these work mates that eat what they want. I share an office with a total chocoholic (honestly and I thought I was bad!) there is tubs of chocolate and Easter stuf and bicycle that sit out all the time on the filing cabinet and I find it very very tempting.

Well done to you that despite feeling crap you stuck to your delish shake! You will be proud of yourself when you see the results on your next weigh on.

Keep going and good luck :)

Stick with it! The results will be worth it in the end.

handbag-annie said:
Hi Jackman how are you feeling today? Back in the zone I hope.

Oh how we love these work mates that eat what they want. I share an office with a total chocoholic (honestly and I thought I was bad!) there is tubs of chocolate and Easter stuf and bicycle that sit out all the time on the filing cabinet and I find it very very tempting.

Well done to you that despite feeling crap you stuck to your delish shake! You will be proud of yourself when you see the results on your next weigh on.

Keep going and good luck :)

:) thanks .. I feel great today and can't wait for my shake ? lol no I've come too far already to quit so im on this for a while yet.. I got about 60lbs to lose to my perfect target weight and I reckon I can do it by August :D
How is your journey so far x

Stick to it Jackman its well worth it, I used to be a lean mean scoffing machine but just look at my results, I also used to have about 2ltrs of pop a days before starting Exante and even now I still have the option of drinking the Dr Peper zero and other allowed pops but I have stuck to my guns and not touched any pop at all in 15 weeks.

Goodluck it will be worth it in the end.....

Jackman said:
:) thanks .. I feel great today and can't wait for my shake ? lol no I've come too far already to quit so im on this for a while yet.. I got about 60lbs to lose to my perfect target weight and I reckon I can do it by August :D
How is your journey so far x

Good for you. I am loving Exante! First couple of week were the hardest but seeing the result on the scales kept me motivated and I feel in control of my eating for the first time ever. Had a planned break for my holidays so this is my first full week again. Think I got into ketosis yesterday so not hungry. Planning another nine weeks til my next holidays and see what I will do after that.

Gook luck! :)

Thanks guys

Sounds like your doing great !!!

Back