10 days in

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by moocow27, 17 November 2010 Social URL.

1. moocow27

moocow27 Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.72%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well its only been 10 days since started taking the lil blue tablets and ive lost 5ibs,i no sum ppl have lost that in a wk bt i still think thats gd.im really pleased with how these tablets r working 4 me,im hardly ever snacking which was my downfall,n if i do its yoghurts or fruit n my clothes r feeling looser already.i think doin zumba 3x a wk is helping 2,i loveee it and its making me feel more confident about meself,which was a big issue 4 me and was causing problems with my marriage cos i always put meself down,i still do bt not as much.cant wait 2 lose this next 4 stone 9ibs x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nyssa

Nyssa Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    well done, i have lost a similar amount to you i have lost 3lbs this week and 3 lbs last week and like you i can feel my clothes are looser already and its just giving me alot of confidence in my relationship and everyday life.

i am never hungry and eating 3 meals a day, i havnt been exercising yet havnt been motivated enough but am determined to start at the weekend.

what i like about these tablets is you loose the weight slowly and healthily so it is more likely to stay off when we finish the tablets as its teaching us about foods at the same time.

good luck with everything ad reaching your goal :clap:

4. vicklee

vicklee Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done you two, you should be very pleased x x

5. jovisgirl

jovisgirl Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    well done both :) im another 2lbs down this week , im not losing as quickly as some people but now 7lb down in 6 weeks yayyy congrats everyone. Onwards and downwards !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.