10 days in

moocow27

well its only been 10 days since started taking the lil blue tablets and ive lost 5ibs,i no sum ppl have lost that in a wk bt i still think thats gd.im really pleased with how these tablets r working 4 me,im hardly ever snacking which was my downfall,n if i do its yoghurts or fruit n my clothes r feeling looser already.i think doin zumba 3x a wk is helping 2,i loveee it and its making me feel more confident about meself,which was a big issue 4 me and was causing problems with my marriage cos i always put meself down,i still do bt not as much.cant wait 2 lose this next 4 stone 9ibs x

well done, i have lost a similar amount to you i have lost 3lbs this week and 3 lbs last week and like you i can feel my clothes are looser already and its just giving me alot of confidence in my relationship and everyday life.

i am never hungry and eating 3 meals a day, i havnt been exercising yet havnt been motivated enough but am determined to start at the weekend.

what i like about these tablets is you loose the weight slowly and healthily so it is more likely to stay off when we finish the tablets as its teaching us about foods at the same time.

good luck with everything ad reaching your goal :clap:

well done you two, you should be very pleased x x

well done both :) im another 2lbs down this week , im not losing as quickly as some people but now 7lb down in 6 weeks yayyy congrats everyone. Onwards and downwards !

Back