10 stone something getting into the 9's

Well done Rachella!
I'm happy, down to 10st 11lbs this morning. Been struggling for a bit but seem to have come out the other side, I feel a lot more positive and motivated now.

Hello. Is anyone else there? I came back on this forum because I recently received an email which reminded me of its existence. My weight has fluctuated since i was last on here but I'm still in the 10 stone bracket, hoping to get into the 9s. After Christmas I have a few more extra lbs to lose, so I'm going back to fasting twice a week to try to get rid. First fast yesterday.

Good luck to anyone one else out there trying to do the same. :)

Hi I came back on for the same reason Denise . I've been having a look at different threads although I'm not in this weight range I was last time I was on here but holidays an injury which means I've only just started to walk I have gained a lot of weight back ! My goal is to be back here by the summer . Hopefully more people will join us x

Hi I came back on for the same reason Denise . I've been having a look at different threads although I'm not in this weight range I was last time I was on here but holidays an injury which means I've only just started to walk I have gained a lot of weight back ! My goal is to be back here by the summer . Hopefully more people will join us x

Hello - nice to see someone else on here. Glad to hear you are mended! It will definitely help with your weight loss to move about more. Good luck with your plans. :) Mine were going well until last night (21st wedding anniversary) when I had a bit meal, wine chocolate and crisps. Very bad. :-(

Hi, I'm currently 10st 11lb and trying to get back down to 9st 2lbs. Normally with it coming up to Christmas, I'd be starting to buy all the yummy Christmassey stuff, but I'm on a dairy free diet atm and can't eat it. Makes trying to lose weight a little bit easier.

Back