10 stone something getting into the 9's

Well I lost 0.4 lbs this week, I'm now 10 st 2.4 lbs. I'm happy with that as last week was a big loss for me and I thought there was a chance it would go up instead of down. Didn't do enough exercise this week either and ate chocolate. :)

Hi all. Had sneaky early weigh in today and am at 10st 1.6lbs, which is a loss of 0.8lbs! Hooray. Nearly there! Hope everyone else in the 10s is making good progress towards the 9s. :)

Weigh in today at 10 st 0.8 lbs. almost there... inching slowly closer to the 9s. :)

Weighed in today at 10 st 0.8 lbs again. Gone nowhere much in the last 2 weeks. Will I ever get into the 9's? :-(

Well, I got on scales today expecting to have put on at least a pound. Tomy total shock I've actually lost and came in at 9st 13.2 lbs! Hooray. I haven't been under 10st for about 6 or 7 years. Now I've got to keep it off and lose some more if I can to get my bmi down to 25.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Wow well done im a few lbs of seeing the 9 but im coming to get them!!

Thank you. It took me ages, on average I lose less than a lb a week, but I stuck at it and got there in the end. Keep going yourself and you'll get there too. Good luck. :)

I am now down to 10:10 (although I keep forgetting and telling myself I'm actually 11:10). I've lost 36lbs so far and have 11 to go to my initial target weight of 9:13 (that extra pound sounds so much better than ten stone!) When I get there I will see how I look and feel and may go for a bit more. It depends if I am a size 10 by then or if it is still tight! :p

Down to 10:4 now and getting SO excited about nearing my target and being NINE stone something.....

10st 1lb now..... lost another 2lbs this week. So close now, it's scary!!!!

Hi, Can I join this group?
I've been using good old calorie counting and some exercise to lose weight since 18th August. Lost 20lbs in the last 10 weeks and am now determined to get into the 9s-hopefully by Christmas.
It has been inspiring to read through the sucess of others on this thread. Fingers crossed I will be joining you!

Hi, Can I join this group? I've been using good old calorie counting and some exercise to lose weight since 18th August. Lost 20lbs in the last 10 weeks and am now determined to get into the 9s-hopefully by Christmas. It has been inspiring to read through the sucess of others on this thread. Fingers crossed I will be joining you!

Hello and welcome. You've done brilliantly on that weight loss. Good luck with the rest. :)

Hi everyone.

Not very busy over on the cal counting threads is it?

Can I join please :). I had my daughter 26 weeks ago today and I was 13st 5lb the week before my spontaneous labour!! So had probably hit the 13st 7lb marker by bday.

Anyway at my last weigh in last Wednesday I was 10st 9.5lb :-D aiming for 10st by Christmas Day if not 9st 13!! Got a few things going off before then so I'm hoping I can have a few low cal 500 days and drop some pounds!

Hi Future 10 to 9 stoners! I'm really hoping we can open this thread up again (it's been inactive since Nov 2013).

On the scales at home I weigh 11st 1.5lb but I found out today that the very expensive, centrally calibrated Weight Watchers scales at our local group weigh 3.5lbs lighter, which means I probably weigh 10st 12lb- Yay!

I'm going to stay in the 11 to 10 group until the scales at home show 10 st 13.5 but I can't wait to get into the 9 stone bracket!

Hello Bella!

Im surprised to see I was the last person to post!

I managed to get down to 9st 8lb in November 2014 but holiday/Christmas/new year/birthday saw me back at 10st 8lb at last weigh in so I'm aiming to get back into the 9's. I'm following the new slimming world plan and checking my calories along the way!

Hi Nikki,

That's great, did it feel nice being in the 9s?! The smallest I've been in my adult life is 10st something but definitely hoping to get to 8 or 9 stone :)

How's Slimming World going? Is that how you lost weight before?

Well I've recorded todays weight at 11st exactly because I only record by rounding to the nearest half pound (makes it easier to update progress in the challenges on here) but the scales said 10st 13.8lbs!! So happy :) I don't think I've ever seen the scales read 10st something for me :)

10st 12.8lbs today :) Properly in the 10's at last!

Back