10 weeks 3 stone goal!

Hey Ladies, I am day one today... Didn't know we could have zero drinks.... do you wait a few days after your start or dive straight in?! lol

Hi, yeah you can have zero drinks but they can't contain citric acid as it can knock you out of ketosis. I personally like Dr pepper zero as it tastes nice and keeps me full along with water! You can have them from day 1 if you wish xx

Re: Luna's s&s diary 10 week challenge!

Hiya hope your staying strong and that day 2 isnt too bad for you :)

Day 1 successfully done! yay! Day 2 today, not had my first pack yet but had lots of water so far.

I plan to have a shake first, then a spag bol with veg, then a lemon bar later. I felt really hungry last night and a bit headachy, but overall not bad.

Woke up feeling very positive today, yesterday I must admit, I was feeling negative, and thinking I would fail again, as I've found it very hard to do it the second time around, especially now I don't have a wedding dress motivating me anymore! But I woke up today being able to visualise how I'd look again back down at my lowest weight and that's going to get me through this. We also have started the countdown to our holiday at the end of june, I will be shopping for holiday clothing early-mid june, so will have that to look forward to instead of dreading!

Good luck to everyone else today! x

Day 2 for me as well Lunax, well done for yesterday! I haven't got any of the meals, just stuck to the shakes and bars - I didn't want to risk them being horrible and being stuck with them! Holiday is a good motivation, its the same for me! 14th June here I come :) good luck for today!

That's good then, we can countdown together! I had a bar about 30mins ago, so that's my first pack done... I really want to boost my fitness levels within this 10 weeks too, as we are going to Canada and staying in the mountains, so we have lots of stuff planned that's going to involve moderate exercise i.e hike, bike ride and canoeing... I know I can't go running marathons whilst only taking in this many calories, but I will be going to work on my bike and walking our dog an hour a day, so little things can help. I was hesitant about the meal packs first, but I really like the spag bol, it's got a nice flavour and I always pop some steamed mushrooms in to bulk it out, makes for a nice change and feels semi normal! x

Today has gone well so far, haven't got any Dr Pepper zero yet so looking forward to going to get some! I have also put another order in for next month and have ordered some oatmeal, as I liked that first time round, I used to put in some cinnamon and a small amount of water, mould into a cookie shape and put in microwave for a few mins, it came out like an oaty cookie (ok nothing like the real thing, but it tastes surprisingly good!) I sprinkle with a small amount of granulated sweetener and munch away!

I am coming to the end of day 2 now, feeling ok, but the knowledge of the long slog ahead is settling in, I know that if I were to give in and not lose the weight I will be disappointed and remain so unhappy and self conscious, I also know that if I stick 100%, then I will be a few stone lighter for my holiday, and that's something I really want more than anything.

I decided not to weigh in so often but I think my curiosity will get the better of me and I will end up weighing in on sunday anyway!

OMG cookie sounds amazing!

I know how you feel about the 'long slog' I'm going to look at any and all holidays/partys/birthdays/etc and work out how much I'd weigh then if I lose 2-3lbs a week, makes me happier about it :)

How many cookies does it make or how big? I saw somewhere people making pancakes out if the porridge packs

The cookies and pancake sound like a fab idea! Day two done here. Not feeling hungry, which is strange! I can't be in ketosis yet!!

Well done on completing day 2!!! I am hungry, but not overly so. Preparing for dreaded day 3! It was the worst day for me last year, and week 3! hoping it's not the same this time round! One pack of original oatmeal makes 1 large cookie, some people do them in the oven, I personally haven tried that, but might give it a go. It's not the nicest cookie I've ever had but It's something different and changes things up a little x

Day three begins! How you feeling this morning? Mm the cookie sounds good by I like the ease of not cooking with these packs I think so might pass for now!

Hi ladies,

Day 3 is here indeed!! I am feeling ok, went to bed with a headache again, going to try and up the water intake and see if it helps, I am probably just getting to 2 ltrs so will try for more! I am feeling good, less bloated already! I said I wouldn't weigh in but that meant my husband had to hide the scales, and he didn't so I popped on them this morning, massive loss so far, so I'm happy, I think I had a lot of water weight as I was at a party Friday night and drank for the first time in bloody ages! xxx

Wooohooo I think during the first week when its hard getting on scales really helps seeing that big whoosh yay keep that going soon be weigh in day

haha I said to my OH that I need to see the numbers falling to keep me focused. I just need to restrain myself after week 2, because last time my losses were up and down, week 3 was 2lbs and week 4 was 5lbs, so weighing in less might help keep me from feeling disappointed... I was tipping the scales at my heaviest weight ever on sunday, and 1lb off going into the next stone bracket up too! Now it's looking like I will be completely out of this stone bracket and back down in the next one by weigh day, we will see though! xx

Hey Luna! I just thought I would pop by and say hello! You lost 4 stone in 3 months for ur wedding last year?!!! WOW! I bet you looked amazing! Do you have any tips for me? I have been doing SnS on and off since Nov last year. This is the final push for me though as I am getting married in mid July and so I have around 3 months to lost the weight I need to (3 st 1.5 lbs) - If I could lose 4 stone in that time tho that would be AMAZING! Did you have any time off when you lost the 4 st in 3 months? If so, how did you manage it? Any tips? I have to have one night off for my hen do in may and then a weekend (fri night - sun) off in june for my weekend away with my bridesmaids. Any tips or advice you can give me would be great!!! Thanks! xxx

haha I said to my OH that I need to see the numbers falling to keep me focused. I just need to restrain myself after week 2, because last time my losses were up and down, week 3 was 2lbs and week 4 was 5lbs, so weighing in less might help keep me from feeling disappointed... I was tipping the scales at my heaviest weight ever on sunday, and 1lb off going into the next stone bracket up too! Now it's looking like I will be completely out of this stone bracket and back down in the next one by weigh day, we will see though! xx

Yes after the first two weeks don't worry what scales say as they are a bit up and down during the week but overall they go down. You never have to see that highest number again its gone now for good :)

Back