10 weeks 3 stone goal!

Thats great ketosis is in force it should get easier now plus the breath means your burning stored fat so yay!!!

Can't sleep so I'm up really early! Day 4 today, I keep going over in my head that I have 63 whole days on plan left, and it feels like an eternity, when really it isn't, and within that time I could be so much slimmer and happier. I have a headache this morning, think I'm dehydrated though, so that might be causing it, I drank around 2ltrs yesterday so need to drink a bit more throughout the day really. I have a fair bit to do today so hope it goes fast today.... my breath... mother of god... it wasn't like this the first time round!!

I remember thinking the exact same thing at the start of my journey and here I am a month down the line feeling great!
Try not to focus on the length of time it'll take you to lose weight. The main thing is that it's coming off! Just focus on being good to yourself everyday and celebrate even the smallest success.
Good luck :)

Thanks slimandhappy! You're right, last time I did it I got to 6 weeks so fast and lost so much weight in that time! just need to remember how fast it does go.

Hi princess! That's ok by me! the more people there are supporting eachother, the better we all do!! Good luck xxx

Feeling very stressed! OH has broken the back door key in the lock when he took the door off today! FFS... Just realised about half and hour ago! x

In a fashion yeah lol we've taken the lock out and put the door on the latch so that the handle isn't on from the outside getting it fixed tomorrow. Also put the rumble dryer in front of door too it just squeezes i between the side of the units and the door. X

Morning all!

Didn't sleep a wink last night with the door fiasco! Anyway, off to work soon, not hungry at all right now... Day 5 today, so 63 left to go! bloody hell! just want this first week done now and to weigh in on Monday, it will actually be an 8 day weigh in, but I prefer a Monday weigh day... Good luck today everyone!

PS. Still craving meat and potatoes, or a roast dinner! But I crave weight loss more! lol

Monday will soon be here and the weight loss tastes so much better.

Home from work, got loads to do this afternoon. Not been hungry all day, at oatmeal for breakfast and had lemon bar at work, and a cuppa. Not drank much really. Not hungry at all, which feels nice lol... Feel into the swing of things now. Taking hubby to leeds tomorrow for a uni interview, made redundant twice in a year, from jobs he couldn't stand. So decided if we are going to be skint, we might aswell be skint for a good reason and he's applied to do a degree like me... My sister lives in leeds too so will be seeing her tomorrow for the day, we are going to a gallery I think, shes an art student, so basically doesn't do anything haha.... I am looking forward to it, but we will be out for dinner, but I will prob take an atkins bar and just grab a plain salad xx

Roll on Monday!

Hop I'm in for a good loss on Monday! I am just having a caramel shake hot as I'm really not in the mood for food. The only thing I'm craving is a roast dinner haha But I'm not having one, I want the glory of having it on my planned meal out in 4 weeks, when I've hopefully dropped lots of weight!! xx

just read through, you are doing great! how did the uni visit go?

Here to follow

Morning all!

Stressful day in leeds! OMG what a nightmare place to drive around! was glad to get home lol... It went well, poor hubby had a full day of selection tests etc after working a 10 hour night shift and no sleep! bless him. They sent him over a proposed timetable for the first year and it looks like its a 3-4day commitment, so we have a lot to think about.... I am going to have to knuckle down and get my uni work done this week, got a week off work so no excuses! I have a presentation a week on Monday, only problem with it's with another girl, except shes always awol and never replies to emails and hasn't done a shred of work! bloody hell! I've got loads of work to do so will keep me busy this next week for sure!

Diet wise, it's going ok, instead of going for a meal yesterday with my sister, I went shopping and got us some healthy food, shes dieting too, though shes not got much to lose really... I made chicken breast steamed broccoli and asparagus, and a couple of roasted carrots done in fry light... Had a cookie dough atkins meal replacement bar in the morning to keep me going all day, which was lovely, I have a stash of them for when I want a choc fix, Had the odd one when I did s&s last year and they didn't hurt my weight loss. Then came home, had some Dr pepper zero and oatmeal...

I am weighing in on moday this week, looking forward to that! x

Sounds like your doing amazing with all that stress your still doing the diet and winning well done it can be easy to give up when going gets tough but youll do it and just think how fab youll look on the holiday snaps:)

You make a good point about the hol snaps... this weight loss actually comes down to, me either being in the snaps or not being in them... as at this weight I can tell you now, I wouldn't be having my photo taken, sounds over dramatic but I honestly would hate it! just looking forward to weighing on Monday and taking off those first lbs on my weight loss ticker! x

I know what you mean there are very few pics of me overweight I always took the photo or deleted it or ripped it up.

My son videoed me other day and omg my arms look huge thats whats driving me to stay on plan.

You want to be in the photos as they are a lasting memory if your time spend on holiday so stick to the diet as we would all like to see the slinky you on holiday :)

Woohooo weigh in day just round corner exciting stuff :)

Back