10 weeks 3 stone goal!

Hey Luna! I just thought I would pop by and say hello! You lost 4 stone in 3 months for ur wedding last year?!!! WOW! I bet you looked amazing! Do you have any tips for me? I have been doing SnS on and off since Nov last year. This is the final push for me though as I am getting married in mid July and so I have around 3 months to lost the weight I need to (3 st 1.5 lbs) - If I could lose 4 stone in that time tho that would be AMAZING! Did you have any time off when you lost the 4 st in 3 months? If so, how did you manage it? Any tips? I have to have one night off for my hen do in may and then a weekend (fri night - sun) off in june for my weekend away with my bridesmaids. Any tips or advice you can give me would be great!!! Thanks! xxx

Hi Cat,

I just did the diet 100%, I did 4 packs per day, and occasionally added veg. I had a carvery at 6 weeks on the diet I think, and then I went away for 2 days for my birthday at week 8, I think by week 8 I'd lost 3 stone ish... My best advice is if you plan to go off for a meal, try and make healthy choices and get straight back on it asap, it's hard to restart after having food, so be prepared for that. Drinking lots of water helped a lot, and having zero drinks helped keep me full up! towards the end I also ordered dietmeal choc wafers, I then started having 2 wafers per day which cal/carb wise equals roughly 1 bar... I'd have a cuppa with a wafer for breakfast, a meal pack for lunch, porridge later on, followed by a shake then another wafer and tea before bed.. They weight loss did slow a little towards the end, but having the wafers helped keep me going for sure. My best advice is to try and visualise how you want to look and just remember that everytime you feel tempted... As for how much weight you can lose, that's entirely personal and individual, some weeks I lost 5lbs, some I lost 2lbs, light exercise can help boost results even if it's just a bit of walking.... Good luck xxx

As I'm mostly doing 3 packs per day I just made an egg white omelette, it was ok, bit bland but alright. So today I've had a lemon bar, and a small omelette, will probably have spag bol later with veg and that will do me for today I reckon! Cannot wait for my delivery to come so I can have my oaty cookies! lol x

Got my delivery so will have oatmeal later yay!... I worked out it will be 69days on plan, well I am having 2 off plan meals, one in may and one in june. So 67 full 100% days... So not long until I am 3/67 days down! x

Lucky you im still waiting for my delivery

That time will go by fast

You are doing really well! Deffo some inspiration to be had here

X

Wow you've lost two stone almost? well done Harrie... I am hoping to just knuckle down for this 10 weeks and lose as much as I can! Day 3 is killing me though, I had such an awful headache and feel really dizzy. Hoping to feel better tomorrow! I am at work early tomorrow morning, hoping it goes quickly! I will have a shake before I go and then take a bar with me x

Had oatmeal made into a cookie, been ages since I had it and it was ok, makes a change and it's nice with a bit of sweetener sprinkled over it!....... But officially HATING day 3... I have work tomorrow morning, I am not looking forward to it at all! We also have a sofa being delivered tomorrow, so my husband will have to manage alone, we have to take the back door off and somehow not let the dog escape whilst it's being brought in! x

Had oatmeal made into a cookie, been ages since I had it and it was ok, makes a change and it's nice with a bit of sweetener sprinkled over it!....... But officially HATING day 3... I have work tomorrow morning, I am not looking forward to it at all! We also have a sofa being delivered tomorrow, so my husband will have to manage alone, we have to take the back door off and somehow not let the dog escape whilst it's being brought in! x

Sounds like its going to be an eventful day.

First week is crappy but your doing great ive got some porridge coming so may try some stuff with them.

Just think the scales will have dropped by the morning and keep on going

I have found tumblr site really useful for motivation this week. I find that seeing other peoples body transformations really spurs me on to do the same... if anyone is like me and wants to see lots of transformations google 'weight loss before and after tumblr' if you go onto the site that comes up first you can just scroll through pages and pages of peoples progress photos, it's really inspiring!

haha it's really motivating! there are people who started off just wanting to tone up and others who were quite heavy, there's nothing more inspiring to me than seeing other people's progress. It's quite useful to see how people with similar shapes/weights can end up, it can give you a picture of how you might look at that weight x

Me too lunax -well done! I don't know why but I feel great so far. Am drinking green tea, it must be the tea!! Lol

Can't sleep so I'm up really early! Day 4 today, I keep going over in my head that I have 63 whole days on plan left, and it feels like an eternity, when really it isn't, and within that time I could be so much slimmer and happier. I have a headache this morning, think I'm dehydrated though, so that might be causing it, I drank around 2ltrs yesterday so need to drink a bit more throughout the day really. I have a fair bit to do today so hope it goes fast today.... my breath... mother of god... it wasn't like this the first time round!!

Dont worry soon the days done will be higher than the days to do. At least you have a goal to work towards and a deadline.

Gotta love the nasty breath ha ha im conscious of it all the time

I never had the breath last time, had a funny taste in my mouth but not the breath, it's foul! I am def in ketosis now though, I am not feel hungry at all, had a bar for breakfast, and only just starting to want something to eat. I still have a little headache but nothing major! feeling better now. I must admit, I am craving foods, but not the usual junk, just meat lol...

I am going to have some tuna for lunch, then oatmeal cookie later on. Not sure about doing the 3rd pack with also having tuna, but I will prob have a shake hot before bed. x

Back