10 weeks of TS - anyone wanna join?

Hi guys. Been offline for a while as have moved house and don't have internet yet. But new phone does so have finally worked out how to download the app and start posting!

So, have just finished my aamw and am really pleased to report I've lost 2lbs. This takes my overall loss to 16lbs in 5 weeks and I'm now under 10 stone for the first time in years :) It was easier than I was expecting it to be and didn't send me rushing to the cake shop like I thought it would. Really enjoyed eating plain chicken and salmon with beg! Anyway will catch up on all the posts now!

That should read veg not beg!

Hi guys .... hope your all doing well. Been off line for a week needed to do some serious job hunting and this site can keep me occupied all day and night! Anyhow I've got a few interviews lined up so chuffed with that. Weigh in day for me today and I have lost another 2lb which is great. I'm now half way there so still got a weigh to go. Good luck guys xx :D

2lb again for me this week, dropping slowly ><

Well done everyone - keep up the great work!

Great to see everyone dropping the weight!

BF

Hi, I'd like to join this as well, my target is 4 stone by late October when we are off for a month in Australia to visit our daughter. It's a big ask to lose so much but I'm keeping fingers tightly crossed that I can keep going. A 2 stone challenge will be a big help. I weight on a Thursday. This is the beginning of my fourth week and up to now haven't found it too hard, so here's to the next 2 stone...:D:D

Week 6 WI = 2lbs loss so am happy with that :)

Also have lost 11cms off my waist in 6 weeks which is brill.

Hope everyone else is doing ok :cross:

bornagain said:
Week 6 WI = 2lbs loss so am happy with that :)

Also have lost 11cms off my waist in 6 weeks which is brill.

Hope everyone else is doing ok :cross:

Fantastic weight loss, how much have u lost altogether?

Lost another 2lbs .... its coming off slowly but surely!! I even started back at the gym yesterday and going again this morning! Might try a Zumba class .... hope your all staying strong and losing the weight xx :D

Don't think I'm going to have a big loss this week as had a sneaky look at the scales and i'm only a lb down. This thread seems to have slowed down a bit. I hope that doesn't mean people are going off piste! Well done skinniminx. Sounds like you're still in the zone.

Looks like its just you and me at the moment. Keep strong your doing great .... looks like we've got similar weight to lose so hopefully we can spur each other on xx

Was relieved to find I'd actually lost 2lbs this week so fairly happy with that. Bit disappointing though as I'm sure I could be consuming more calories than this and still lose 2lbs in a week but I suppose I need to look at the big picture. Will reassess at the end of this next cycle which is in another 2 weeks. May start introducing a meal every evening.

Have decided to have a night off from the diet tonight as for the first time in 1.5 years dh and I have an evening out thanks to my lovely MIL. So, as there's naff all on at the cinema that I want to watch we're going out for dinner. Am really looking forward to it and don't feel at all guilty about it. In fact I think it will keep me on the straight and narrow over the next few weeks.

Anyway, have a good weekend all.

Well done on your loss Bornagain. I lost 2lb so quite pleased with that. Coming off slowly but surely .... might take a little longer than expected but its getting there slowly. It will do you good to have a night off. I've done a few times but just been careful on what I've had xx

Bloody hell Skinni, it really is just us :eek:

Anyway, after another 2lbs loss last week after having a meal out I decided I would stick to the plan during the week and have a 2 meal replacements and a normal evening meal over the weekends. I did this last weekend so will be interested to see how it affects my loss this week. Weigh in is on saturdays.

Come back everyone.....:cry:

Oh yeah and I'm now under 9.5 stone and am more than half way to goal :clap:

good luck lady's hope you all hit your targets x

Hey bornagain good going on your weight loss you must be chuffed to bits and I bet you can see how much you have lost. Sorry been off the radar looking for a job at the mo and whenever I come on here I can't pull myself off. Your doing great keep it up. I lost a pound this week and have now lost 2 stone 1lb and now got 13 to go I can't wait. I'm in a comfortable size 12 at the mo and just cleared out my size 14 clothes! xx

Back