10 weeks of TS - anyone wanna join?

hey i am new, theres 9 weeks till i get married and go on holiday im over 16 stone and would love to loose a stone, so im starting this diet tommorow how much are people loosing and what do you do when you feel its getting a bit tough x

AmZie said:
hey i am new, theres 9 weeks till i get married and go on holiday im over 16 stone and would love to loose a stone, so im starting this diet tommorow how much are people loosing and what do you do when you feel its getting a bit tough x

You'll lost that stone in 4 weeks easily if you stick to it ;)
When it gets tough you just have to concentrate on why you are doing it ie. The quick weight losses :)

Well that's 4 weeks completed :eek: I'm not going to WI until tomorrow morning but I'm not expecting any more than the 4lbs loss from earlier in the week which will mean a 12lb loss over the 4 weeks.

Starting the AAMW tomorrow so will be having either chicken/turkey/fish with steamed green veg or salad. Not really looking forward to it but am curious to see how I cope with real food.

Interested in getting the Beck book as I reckon it's something that could help me with the emotional eating.

OMG I did it :D

I lost another 2lbs so that's a 6lb loss for the week (my best yet) which means I have now lost a stone in 4 weeks!! I'm so happy. Also lost 3.5 inches off my waist.

What a way to start the weekend. Oh and my dh and dcs are arriving from France tonight so we won't be living apart anymore.

:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Lost another 2lb today so slowly getting closer to my below 200lb mini goal! I'm only a stone heavier than my husband now, funny to think I was 5 stone heavier than him *shudders* I have no coats that fit me now lol and its a little drizzly and have to go into town so i'm borrowing his Ripcurl one, yay! Good job he's still in bed and he doesn't know :p
Hope you all have a good day xx

Wow Bornagain, curvy, and fayfe, well done on your losses ladies! Great stuff. We really are on our way!
I WI tm morning and for the first time, I have no weighed myself for a whole week! The only way this worked was my housemate has hidden them, in her room! She is also my diet buddy so we are going to weigh each other - makes a real difference to my motivation to have someone else involved. But i'm feeling really quite nervous cuz usually I have a vague idea of what I'll weigh - but this week I have no idea if I've lost. I've been 100% except for drinking last night and eating 2 bars instead of 1 some days. So I'm not expecting the biggest loss, but hopefully a loss all the same - what do you reckon team?
I actually went on a 1st date last night guys! It was nerve-wracking but enjoyable - hence the drinking of the alcohol. I stuck to spirits and managed to not eat - my motivation is usually very affected by alcohol, so I need to be careful today. Going to do some Beck exercises to get me focused.
What does everyone have planned for this weekend? nearly 2 weeks of TS down guys - 8 to go!

Thats fantastic weight loss guys!!! You must be really chuffed and noticing a difference in your clothes is brilliant too!! Hey Kay fingers crossed for WI day tomorrow ..... can't wait to find out how you've done! I've not got much planned at all this weekend! Just chilling on the settee and catching up with diaries etc! Probably go out tomorrow though shopping with a bit of luck! Well gang keep it up we are gonna do so well on this trip! xx

Hi guys,
So it's 2lbs lost for me this week. Feeling a bit odd about that - was hoping for 3 a week. But I'm thinking back to when I did LL and I remember I used to lose quite irregularly - like 4 one week then 1 or 2 the next kind of thing.
So I was disappointed at first, but now I am CBT-ing myself to think positively about it! I've lost 15lbs in 5 weeks and I'm 4lbs away from the 14s. Those are both fantastic things that wouldn't have happened if I wasn't on this diet. Just need to keep the demons away - I keep getting this thought that I could lose 2lbs a week eating food! I used to lose that much... but I need to counter that thought with all the good things about Exante and how I will overall lose more than if I was just counting cals... right??!!
I must admit that this week, despite not eating a bite of food, I did drink alcohol on Friday and have eaten 2 bars a day on a few days. I'm going to do NEITHER this week! I am going back to 1 bar a day and I have no social engagements so no drinking.
Ok... now I've talked myself out of slipping up! Thanks for listening guys!

Weeeell! I was a bit put out with my 2lbs loss this morning, but I have spent the avo sorting out my room and I found a pair of work trousers and a pair of jeans that I'd put aside a few months ago thinking I'd fit them soon. Aaaaaaaaaaaand... they fit!!! I'm so pleased with the jeans cuz my current jeans are looking a bit crap and was going to buy some new ones. But now I don't need to cuz these ones fit perfectly and they actually look quite good I think!
So happy guys :)

Nice one won't be long before there baggy on you ....and still in good condition lol x that would make me happier than a 5lb weight loss getting into smaller jeans

A loss is a loss at the end of the day! Your doing really well and losing so thats brilliant. I've got weigh in day tomorrow but feel like I've not lost anything. We'll see just feel a bit bloated! Hope your all being good! Good luck everyone! xx

Well I'm totally surprised but I have lost 3lbs and reached the end of my mini goals and now to tackle my super goals .... this is where it gets tough! I'm just going to take it as it comes and I have decided to incorporate one protein based meal and green veg (no carbs) at the weekends only (I did it this weekend and I lost). I am going to try it again this weekend and if I lose again then I'm going to carry on doing that and see how I get on. I may have to adjust it now again but I think this is the best way forward for me so good luck everybody carrying with the TS your all super stars!! xx :D

Wow skinni - well done! Your losses have been consistently amazing :)
I'm having a tough day. Been feeling cravings. Not hunger, just a bit of a mental block that's letting the cravings through. So I made a decision to have some cooked chicken tonight - my plan is to have around 200 cals of chicken to keep my calories to normal. Got it in front of me right now actually!
I think it was a good decision - as long as it stops here. I've decided on hard days where it all just feels too much, I'm going to allow myself some chicken in the evening. Hopefully this way I'll avoid coming off plan totally or binging.
Does anyone else do this or something similar?
x

I snack on little bits of chicken or cucumber when I feel really munchie on some days x

Wow skinni - well done! Your losses have been consistently amazing :)
I'm having a tough day. Been feeling cravings. Not hunger, just a bit of a mental block that's letting the cravings through. So I made a decision to have some cooked chicken tonight - my plan is to have around 200 cals of chicken to keep my calories to normal. Got it in front of me right now actually!
I think it was a good decision - as long as it stops here. I've decided on hard days where it all just feels too much, I'm going to allow myself some chicken in the evening. Hopefully this way I'll avoid coming off plan totally or binging.
Does anyone else do this or something similar?
x
Thanks hun I know I can't believe it myself. I totally agree with you .... if it stops you from falling off the wagon completely and its only 200 cals I doubt it would be a problem. If you are only having 3 packs then the 200 food would take account for a fourth pack which you can have if you want (I think!) Go for it but obviously if you start sticking or not losing as much as you think you should just adjust it back. I've decided that if it doesn't work for me at the weekend then I'll go back to TS for a week to give it a kick start again! Good luck xx

Well done everyone, I'm on my 3rd week already can't believe how quickly the days pass after the first few which I found quite hard, I'm being really good and sticking to my TS but have a works BBQ on saturday so may have a small piece of chicken and some green salad if I feel like it but will take my bar in my handbag for back up.

Keep up the good work everyone

BF

Evening all!
I'm feeling quite proud today - I've managed to get through 2 days of cravings without falling of the wagon. Having a very small amount of chicken in the evenings to ward off the cravings, and I feel like I've powered through! Was really tough - looking back, I think I always get 3-4 weeks into something and then go off plan (whatever plan I'm on!) so if I can get through this week then I think I'm all clear and homeward bound. Fingers crossed.
How are we all coping?

Back