100% and gained 3lbs...WTF.??

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
Anyone any ideas on this.?? I ve been 100% so far and drinking at least 3litres a day. Have had a 'phantom period' since Saturday and I'm due my real TOTM on
Monday (going by my pill pack). Was 12st 11lbs on Monday and now I'm 13st exactly. Am so annoyed. Especially when I thought I was doing so well this time around sticking to plan and everything. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No idea! That's a weird one. It's not physically possible but as you've been 100% I'm totally baffled. Have you talked to your CDC? Have you moved the scales round the room-don't ever move them. Maybe it's just fluid from your TOTM x

Hey chele I'm hoping that's the reason. I can't think of any other reason. I'm not constipated or anything. But my tummy does feel like there's a brick in it..lol.
Scales never move, I have them set onto one particular floor tile in the bathroom and that where they stay.
They better say 12st 11 or less come Monday or I'll go crazy...grrr..!!!

It'll be water retention - had a 1lb gain on monday and panicked too, felt so gutted as I'd been 100% also. Two days later, totm arrived and gain vanished. Very weird, but you know it's not possible for it to be fat, so it has to be hormones/ water retention. Stay calm and don't let it derail you. (It's either that or your scales need a new battery...!)

xxx

Katycakes said:
It'll be water retention - had a 1lb gain on monday and panicked too, felt so gutted as I'd been 100% also. Two days later, totm arrived and gain vanished. Very weird, but you know it's not possible for it to be fat, so it has to be hormones/ water retention. Stay calm and don't let it derail you. (It's either that or your scales need a new battery...!)

xxx

Lol thanks Katie. It is sooo disheartening though but all I can think of is that it must be the water. It better be shifted by Monday or I'll cry :-( x

Last time I did CD this happened to me - but the follwoing week (after TOTM) i had bigger weight losses.

Thanks mrsN. I hope to goodness it is just coz I'm due on, and the fact that I've had a phantom period for the last week prob isn't helping either. I hope even if I don't lose this week that next week will make up for it xx

Emz... your weight can fluctuate to up to 5lbs a day due to fluid use and what your body is doing internally with it so please don't lose heart. Focus on the weekly weigh in result not daily weigh ins.

Back