100 cal snacks

Ive been having:
- lowfat cup a soups
- quavers
- celerey sticks, with a small portion of p butter or cream cheese.
- 1 ryvita with the above.
- Ham, celery, carrot and apple slices
- low fat yogs or mouses.

I often have a lower cal meal in the evening so that I can squeeze a extra snack in pm and have my other snacks at lunch at work as I don't want people knowing im on slim fast. I then have my shake after work. (works for me as I have my first shake at 6am, lunch at 12 and shake at 3.30)

great information. this will help me keep on track

Biker Kitty - they are only 37p a tin at the mo in Morrisons!! i stocked up today.
xx

77 cals for 2 asdas own brand crisp breads, 1 light laughing cow triangle spread between 2 plus 1 slice of wafer thin ham on each. Perfect as it fills a nice wee hole.

Thanks for taking the time to post your snack ideas. This has helped me out no-end...

del monte iced smoothie lollie

Del Monte iced smoothie lollies are 84 cals each, you can have mango or raspberry and they're delicious.

Del Monte also do some frozen juice lollies that are well under 100 cals. I like Walls Solero as well or mini Milky Ways for a chocolate hit.

I have one sugary treat snack as a pudding at night, and eat fruit or veg for the other two.

Real fruit ice lollies are my saviour at the moment.

I also make a salad as one my snacks in the week - it makes me feel like i'm eating lunch still!

tesco light choices pretzels are yum and only 95 calories for a 25g bag. being a serial crisp eater before my life change they are ideal if you like savoury snacks

If not already mentioned, I like raspberry n choc special k bliss bars! 89 cals x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The new aero biscuits are 99cals each and lush! - they're £1 a pack at the moment in Sainsburys and i think you get 6 bars in a pack. Great chocolate fix!

This thread is awesome! Definitely given me some more ideas. I do like sweet stuff but with most of the slimfast shakes been sweet I miss savory things so will be trying some of the savory snacks to help me along.

Goahead fruity wafer bars they are small but they are only 70 cals x

And ambrosia custard pots are my lil saviour only 125 cals not sure how much the light ones will be! I will look for them this wk!
X

2 ryvitas with 1 laughing cow light cheese triange...i think this is a great standby. It's filling-theres lots to munch. 1 triangle easily covers two ryvitas so no need for butter or anything. I use the sesame seed ryvita for extra taste. Also both items last for ages so seriously handy!

I'm a bit of an addict...i just think that for under 100cals and for a savoury hit that also subs as a lunch option=brilliant!! xx

Light alpen bars - choc n fudge 63 cals! Bonus
X

French fries 83-88 cals x

I know they slightly over but shape velvet chocolate delight are so yum at 109 cals xx

Has anyone mentioned Snack a Jacks? 77cals a bag, and I find the salt and vinegar ones very satisfying.

Also the Kelloggs Fibre Plus bars are about 112 cals and very filling and chocolatey.

Back