100% CD Forum - what is it?

Hello

Hi Everyone
I'm new, I started just yesterday, day 1 went well, I felt fine, day 2 is also going well, I do feel hungry today though and my stomach is growling at me but thats about it. I made my husband's dinner earlier and I've sniffed that about 5 times - it smells delicious!! ;) ha ha.
Yesterday evening I had Original Porridge for my 'dinner' - its nothing like porridge, I thought it was like a cross between flour and wall paper paste and it doesn't smell too good either, I had it all though and I have one more sachet so I'm going to try to persevere with it, I'll probably get used to it.
This morning I had Cappucino shake, it smelt nice but I wasn't sure if I was going to like it as I'm not that much of a fac of coffee, I made it and then put the glass in the freezer for 10 minutes as I wanted it really cold and I didn't have any ice. It was really nice, i was really suprised, I'm definitely going to get that again.
I had leek and potatoe soup for lunch, it was ok, nicer than the chicken and mushroom I had yesterday, after I finished it though I wished i had put some black pepper in it....
I've got apple and cinnamon porridge for tonight, I'm hoping thats going to be nicer than original!...
x

Hi all

I am new as well on second day, feeling okay at present although I suppose is early days.

Maybe we could all keep in touch for inspiration in those down times?

I tried the toffee and walnut shake yesterday which was really nice, not so keep on the chocolate mint. had Spicy tomato soup for dinner last night and that was suprisingly nice. I wasn't offered any of the porridge, will ask my CDC for some next week.

Uggnboo, congratulations on the wedding, what an incentive!

Hi all

I am new to the forum and having trouble trying to edit or create a profile, wondering where I'm going wrong? any ideas?:wave_cry:

I've been on DC for a little while now and was doing well till my holiday this week, when I gained 7lbs!!! I've yet to see the counsellor, who'll no doubt be lovely as always, but I'm back on track from today and hoping to get that off in the next couple of weeks. :rolleyes:

thanks for help

Cheerylady

Hey Cheerylady, you already have a profile and you'll be able to customise it etc if yon go into the User CP tab, you have to have so many post to view it and to see others though, I think its 50 posts you need so the more you post the quicker you'll be able to view your own and others....

There are some great word association games on the forum which are really fun, they keep your mind occupied and they can be a great way to build up your posts.

:)

Hi There !!

Hi, I have just made my appointment with my CDC for this Friday and wanted to share that with you guys as its my first step to my weight loss.. I have never done this kind of diet before, I have a way to go as im currently 19st10 and should be around 10st8. I will be ob SS for a while i think, any words of wisdom would be fab im a little nervous, a bit scared of the unknown and spending the money but very very excited at the idea of being slim again !!!! Hope to make some good friends and gain weight loss buddies Xx

Hey moonshine - good luck the diet is awsome! Stick with it and you will lose , lose, lose!

I have 4 weeks left on Sole Source... any tips out there for getting back on food again - I am petrified! Not a morsel other than Cambridge has passed my lips in 8 weeks - how easy / hard is it to start eating and control it?

Any tips?

:) Thanks

Last edited:
Thankyou - im am feeling very excited today. Just been to mums house and told her i was going for my appointment tomorrow she is really excited for me, which is fab Xx

Hi everyone.

This is my first post, so be gentle with me! I'm on my 5th week of SS and have found it so much better than I anticipated. I have not strayed and I'm really proud of myself (especially running a restaurant!). I know that your monthly cycle can affect your loss, but this last week I have felt quite faint and weak. I am following the plan as always, having added a 30 minute workout 3 times a week into my routine. Could this be it or the fact I have my "auntie staying"? Sorry to be so bold on first post, but I've felt so rough it worried me a little. Should I be doing anything else?

Hi All,

This is my first post, I'm on day 2, really motivated to loose this weight. Currently 238lbs at 5'7.

I'm a creature of habit, have no intention of cheating, wanting to follow 100% all the way til our holiday (home, Australia) in 61 days! Im doing OK so far, work is easier than home.

These forums are fantastic, everyone is so motivational!! Just wanted to say thank you to everyone. :wavey:

Just started the Diet and appreciate the clarity of the forum! You'll have to excuse me but i have never posted anything before so start wishing me luck!

I have just started cambridge and gone on this site! any tips for me people? xx:confused:

I am on day 4 of ss and am finding the time between 5-7pm really hard. I spent 3 hours on the internet to avoid thinking about it. Thing is I am in Ketosis as I am not hungry but it seems psychological.

Thanks for the guidance

Hello Toks!!! Yes I am!!!

Back