100% CD Forum - what is it?

Summerskye

Gold Member
The decision we've reached as to what this forum is about/for (and I hope it pleases most of the people most of the time :)) is this:

As both the Sole Source AND Sole Source Plus programmes appear in the Cambridge Diet Sole Source Programme booklet, anyone doing either the 'old' SS or 'new' SS+ programmes are welcome to use this sub-forum.

We would also encourage those who have worked up through the plans from SS/SS+, through the stabilisation and maintenance plans (810, 1000, 1200 and 1500 cals) to share their experiences/results/successes and discuss how to do the diet as it is supposed to be done according to the CD booklets.

Any discussion of 'cheating' or 'time out' would not be encouraged on this particular forum.

Essentially it's for those who prefer NOT to cheat at all and stick to their plan (whichever one they're on) 100%.

HTH :)

Brilliant, thanks for posting this! xx

That seems to clarify everything. Thank you.

The decision we've reached as to what this forum is about/for (and I hope it pleases most of the people most of the time :)) is this:

As both the Sole Source AND Sole Source Plus programmes appear in the Cambridge Diet Sole Source Programme booklet, anyone doing either the 'old' SS or 'new' SS+ programmes are welcome to use this sub-forum.

We would also encourage those who have worked up through the plans from SS/SS+, through the stabilisation and maintenance plans (810, 1000, 1200 and 1500 cals) to share their experiences/results/successes and discuss how to do the diet as it is supposed to be done according to the CD booklets.

Any discussion of 'cheating' or 'time out' would not be encouraged on this particular forum.

Essentially it's for those who prefer NOT to cheat at all and stick to their plan (whichever one they're on) 100%.

HTH :)

Very clear Sharon...thank you :)

Can i ask a favour?! Can you import some of the relevant stickys in here please?! Like the allowable fluids one?

If not, then i'll still love you!

Thanks, I think it all makes sense! :D

I was looking for 'Icemoose' thread about a diet and how there are two sets of people, I wanted to print it off and I was sure that it was a sticky in the CD forum but now I cant find it!!! Does anyone know which one I mean?

100% SS

Hi there, just started ss again (lost 2 1/2 stone last year for a cruise) but the old habits crept back!! Different way of thinking this time. Started yesterday weighing 16st 7lb doing the sole source. But confused - doing three shakes a day with at least 3 litres of water but my councilar said i could have chicken or any white meat plus one can of coke zero if really needed. She also said the the new ss you could have four shakes and skimmed milk. What is your opinion please. I don't want to muck this up and feel really positive. Thanks

Thanks for this gentle reminder KD as it can be hard to read about "food" when you are in the 100% mode :)..

Lacey ..x

Hola

Hello all, I'm new and just wanted to get involved :D
I'm on day 4 of Cambridge and its going pretty well. Had a broken start but am well underway now.:)
I would also like to say I am glad I have found a thread of this particular nature as it can get extremely distracting when there is a mixture ;)

So hello all you inspiring people out there in the same boat!:D

Hello
I started on CD on 6th January so am now in my 6th week. I've been 100% all of the time and have amazed myself... On every other diet I have self-sabotaged, but on CD I just don't see the point! To put yourself through the first few days of this and then deliberately do something to set yourself back (and go through it again!) seems absolutely crazy! I have walked past cakes, chocs, everything that I would usually pig into, and haven't even as much as sniffed them! I am nearly half way to my target and can't believe how well this diet works. I love it! Anyway, that's me, I look forward to hanging around here a bit more often, it's so nice that you lot understand (as opposed to the negativity I get when I tell people I haven't eaten since 6th Jan!!)
Be good.

that's how I looked at it. Those first few days of hunger, headache and bad breath made me think, why on earth would I want to go through it again, so stuck to it religiously!

I love this Forum, I am doing it 100% and don't want to deviate from it even a tiny bit! It's great to have that encouragement here. :)

I'm NEW

Hi Everyone!

I'm on day two, yesterday I thought a bear had made it's home in my tummy but today I'm feeling a little fuzzy round the head :doh:but not hungry.

I'm on SS but I have 4 sachets per day as I'm tall. Finding the stuff ok, don't like plain porriage or Toffee and Walnut but I'm plodding on.

I've got 6st to lose but I've got a big goal :love047: my wedding on 6 Feb next year. I have found my dress but would like to 5 dress sizes smaller! I lost 6st two years ago on my own but have put it back on due to health problems. Fingers crossed for the next few days when I go into Ketosis and then all should de-fuzz!!!

Love to hear from people

Help!

Hi Uggboo - what's up. How's it going? I'm on day one and found myself sniffing pate before putting it on my daughter's toast!

Back