100 Day 100% Challenge - All Diets Welcome

Hi All

Well I have decided to start a 100 day 100% diet challenge as of January 1st 2009

The idea is that we all commit to 100 days off 100% commitment to our diets of choice within a specific timeframe....

I propose that we challenge ourselves to reach 100 days of 100% by May 1st 2009. This is actually a time period of 120 days which allows 20 days where people may be going on holidays or have events which mean that 100% commitment on a few days is not possible...

Personally I have 2 separate weeks where Im going on holidays and will only be able to commit to 2 out of 3 daily meals being diet meals....I will then have 6 days up my sleeve for upcoming events to ensure I reach the goal of 100 days by May 1st.

It means some of us may be on different days, I may be on 14 100% days and you may be on your 21st 100% day...but lets do this journey together...

whose with me??

Hi All

Well I have decided to start a 100 day 100% diet challenge as of January 1st 2009

The idea is that we all commit to 100 days off 100% commitment to our diets of choice within a specific timeframe....

I propose that we challenge ourselves to reach 100 days of 100% by May 1st 2009. This is actually a time period of 120 days which allows 20 days where people may be going on holidays or have events which mean that 100% commitment on a few days is not possible...

Personally I have 2 separate weeks where Im going on holidays and will only be able to commit to 2 out of 3 daily meals being diet meals....I will then have 6 days up my sleeve for upcoming events to ensure I reach the goal of 100 days by May 1st.

It means some of us may be on different days, I may be on 14 100% days and you may be on your 21st 100% day...but lets do this journey together...

whose with me??

Great idea!

Yes indeedy - let's get it on the boil. I've just been on the WII Fit and have put on 13lbs in a month and a half so need to get this ass moving and shift some lard... New Year's exciting isn't it! New Year New Start.

Hi I know it's late but only joined today so I am in if it's ok I am on day 2 of dieting and all going well so far :)

pinksultana
TJ
cah-ching
sylviebea
Maffie
Keisha
Mini
Mhredhill
Becky85
mrs.jk

Hey keep it up guys!

Hey guys

I am on my day 2/100% - today is my birthday so im sort of 50% on, and I had a slip up yesterday with some jelly beans :(...

But stil on track for 100 dys by May 1st!

Wht diets are all of you doing? Im on dietchef and it is quite easy - good food ect, but I suppose slower weight losses than a VLCD but we all need to find ur own way dont we!

Talk soon!

count me in :)
pinksultana
TJ
cah-ching
sylviebea
Maffie
Keisha
Mini
Mhredhill
Becky85
mrs.jk
sue121__________________

pinksultana
TJ
cah-ching
sylviebea
Maffie
Keisha
Mini
Mhredhill
Becky85
mrs.jk
sue121
Anna_B
Sarette

I started CD today so day 1/100 done!

Ooh I can't wait till May 1st :D

pinksultana
TJ
cah-ching
sylviebea
Maffie
Keisha
Mini
Mhredhill
Becky85
mrs.jk
sue121
Anna_B
Sarette
blackwidow

saw this day before yesterday and started so better put my name on the list.. 2 days down okay :)

I'd like to join - it fits really well into my challenge! Lovely, nice to be in a group, feel a bit lonely on the cal counting front!

Woohoo day 5!! All is going well today :)
How are you all going? xx

I'd like to join - it fits really well into my challenge! Lovely, nice to be in a group, feel a bit lonely on the cal counting front!

I must admit I've not visited the cal counting part of minimins, how are you getting on? :)

Woohoo day 5!! All is going well today :)
How are you all going? xx

Well done on getting to day 5 :) I'm on day 1 but it's started well with a 3 pound loss so I'm feeling really positive :)

well done Anna :) that's fab

pinksultana
TJ
cah-ching
sylviebea
Maffie
Keisha
Mini
Mhredhill
Becky85
mrs.jk
sue121
Anna_B
Sarette
blackwidow
Alyssa

100% for 100 days.

Starting 5th January 2009 - Ending 1st May 2009
(Allowing 15 days for holidays/naughties/My BIRTHDAY!)

Back