• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

100 days 100% and 4 stone down!

Silver Member
Whoop whooop WHOOOOOOOOP!!!!

Well…I did it. One hundred glorious days of 100% Cambridge Weight Plan-ing. Pretty much to the letter. The official loss is 'around' 4 stone…so 10lbs less than the first ever 100 days I ever did, but I was 16lbs heavier and a lot less active and certainly not building the muscle I am this time round. Also the first time round on Lighter Life there was no such thing as 810 week so I ate 7 less meals.

Measurements? I am
13st 2 (I was 17st 2)*
39.5-32.5-42.5 (I was 46-40-50) I fit into a size 14 - I was starting to bust out of my 20s
My waist is now half my height which means that that's now in the healthy range.
My body fat was 50.9%
It is now 40.9%
I have lost 46lbs of fat

My muscle was 18.9%
It is now 24.9%
I have gained 1lb of muscle

Go go go go go ME!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That is soooo fabulous! I shall strive to be like you and hope that my 100 day results will be as brilliant as yours! Keep up the good work and positive thoughts

Must do it this time
:talk017: huge congrats to you hun,100 days thats fab.
Its got me thinking how many days im on it,so im off to calculate it now :)
Keep up the great work
Well done! Very inspirational!

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered somewhere else, but what sort of exercise do you do and how far into the CD did you start it?

L x

Silver Member
Well done hunny!!!

Silver Member
Hi Lucy - 2 weeks in I resumed hiking - i started with an 8 mile walk and built up to about 12 (i don't like longer distances on SS just in case I get stuck - ketosis + exposure wouldn't be pretty and i've been consciously avoiding large gradient hillwalks whilst on SS - i was walking about 30 miles a week from week 2-10 then i started swimming a mile and a half a week from week 8. Started the shred in my 810 week and am halfway through as of today. I was already a regilar mile swimmer and 15 mile hiker

And thank you everyone else for your smashing lovely comments.
That's a fantastic loss! You must feel so good in yourself! I hope i can make it that long :)

Silver Member
Cerulean - that's fabulous. Well done you.

C x