100 days 100% and 4 stone down!

Cerulean

Silver Member
Whoop whooop WHOOOOOOOOP!!!!

Well…I did it. One hundred glorious days of 100% Cambridge Weight Plan-ing. Pretty much to the letter. The official loss is 'around' 4 stone…so 10lbs less than the first ever 100 days I ever did, but I was 16lbs heavier and a lot less active and certainly not building the muscle I am this time round. Also the first time round on Lighter Life there was no such thing as 810 week so I ate 7 less meals.

Measurements? I am
13st 2 (I was 17st 2)*
39.5-32.5-42.5 (I was 46-40-50) I fit into a size 14 - I was starting to bust out of my 20s
My waist is now half my height which means that that's now in the healthy range.
My body fat was 50.9%
It is now 40.9%
I have lost 46lbs of fat

My muscle was 18.9%
It is now 24.9%
I have gained 1lb of muscle

Go go go go go ME!

well done hun thats amazing.

:talk017: huge congrats to you hun,100 days thats fab.
Its got me thinking how many days im on it,so im off to calculate it now :)
Keep up the great work

Well done! Very inspirational!

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered somewhere else, but what sort of exercise do you do and how far into the CD did you start it?

L x

Well done hunny!!!

Hi Lucy - 2 weeks in I resumed hiking - i started with an 8 mile walk and built up to about 12 (i don't like longer distances on SS just in case I get stuck - ketosis + exposure wouldn't be pretty and i've been consciously avoiding large gradient hillwalks whilst on SS - i was walking about 30 miles a week from week 2-10 then i started swimming a mile and a half a week from week 8. Started the shred in my 810 week and am halfway through as of today. I was already a regilar mile swimmer and 15 mile hiker

And thank you everyone else for your smashing lovely comments.

That's a fantastic loss! You must feel so good in yourself! I hope i can make it that long :)

xxx

Cerulean - that's fabulous. Well done you.

C x

Back