100 days, 100% ... ?

sore_loser

I'm on day 3 of exante and thought it was a good time to start a diary.

Apart from feeling like I could sleep standing up for the past 2 days, it hasn't been bad. A few early nights and a paracetamol or two have kept me going.

I must admit I had a sneeky hop on the scales this morning and have lost 7.4lbs since starting :D I think this is because I have around 7 stone to lose? I know this will slow down but I'm happy to get a few pounds off. It makes me really glad I didn't eat at the tea party yesterday!

As the title suggests, I'm hoping to stick to this 100% for 100 days. I'm not sure this is achieveable but I needed something to aim for and I hope others will be advise me along the way.

Ohh good to see the results already, keep going

Day 5

I was quite surprised I couldn't finish my 500ml of water after my lunch time shake today. I have needed to fill me up since starting. Maybe my stomach is getting used to less? Or maybe its something to do with ketosis?

Day 7

I had some studying to do today and I usually munch while I study. Its what keeps me going.

Managed to just have my shakes and loads of water :) I was running to the bathroom every half an hour though!

I've also walked for 20-30 mins every night this week :)

WI should be tomorrow but I am waiting until Sat morning as I will have more time then.

Sunshine and Exante make me happy happy!

Hey, how's it going? I'm on exante for 100 days too ~ have had some WS days though but for me it still counts! Must be nearly weigh day :)

Looking forward to seeing your results! Hope you are doing O.K x:)

Hi Namaste and Jacqueline,

How are you both getting on?

WI is tomorrow morning :)

Just had my supplies delivered for the next month and had some free porridge samples included. I had one instead of my 3rd shake of the day and I have to say it was very nice! Very filling too.

Wow that's fantastic, well done you!! :0)

Morning! Brilliant first week - its great to make a nice big dent in that 'weight to lose' straight off :D sounds like you're coping really well - good work!

Hi Evil Weevil,

I have to say I feel so much better on exante! Much more energy, clearer skin and sleeping better :D

How are you getting on?

Wow, that's an amazing loss.... you must be soooo chuffed :D Roll on next week xx

Day 9

Still feeling good and the sun is shining :D

Planning to take the dog for a long walk and have a mini picnic somewhere along the way.

Going to take water in a bottle and leave my shake in the packet so I can mix it when we stop.

Hope everyone else enjoys the sun!

Hope you enjoyed your "picnic"! I must admit its quite hard getting out of the mindset of having a picnic when you go out for the day, but at least we have the option of a shake or bar!!

Hope you have had a good day and enjoyed your picnic!:)

Back