100 days at 100%

Wow, that's fantastic news about the size 14 jeans GSQ, that's brilliant, and tomorrow you'll be halfway!!!

Well, managed another WS day, so I'm pleased with that. Still feeling ropey today, but my breathing's starting to get a little better, and paracetamol is starting to hit the headache. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better. WI tomorrow morning :( preparing for a gain, but at least I'm back on track now, so should hopefully have a loss next week.

I'll join in on this too.

There needs to be some caveats for me though. I'll be doing total solution for most of the time, but there are already two dates where I'll need to include a low carb meal. For me the 100 days will be about sticking to plan rather than Total Solution. So here goes!

By the way, day one done! 100% TS

Thanks GSQ. Size 14 amazing! I also wished I knew about exante before we married, had a totally gorgeous dress, but a fat size 18 body in it! Never mind, found it now. I think I'm like a size '15' ATM, can get the 14 on and done up, but feel a little bit tight, but 16's are too big! The joys!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've failed my own challenge :break_diet:

2 days ago I had some bad news and instead of just dealing with the situation and my emotions I turned to food. Stupid, stupid me.
I feel terrible now, really guilty and like I'm a failure.

I know I just need to get back to exante and carry on so that's what I'm going to do.

Sorry for your bad news Butterfly. Don't feel like a failure tho, it's a wobble, that's all. As you say, it hasn't made you feel any better by turning to food, so perhaps it's an important lesson learnt? Let's get back on track and even if your still not feeling due to your bad news, at least your health won't be suffering with you! Big hugs! And sending positive vibes your way! Remember it's only a blip, not a failure cos your getting back on track! Xx

Blue Butterfly said:

2 days ago I had some bad news and instead of just dealing with the situation and my emotions I turned to food. Stupid, stupid me.

I know I just need to get back to exante and carry on so that's what I'm going to do.

I wouldn't look at it as a failure, it's one of the many hurdles that dieting throws at you, at least u are able to recognise ur trigger point an learn from it. I dare say that most of us on our dieting journeys slip up from time to time, but what makes a difference is those that carry on and get back on the wagon so to speak, instead of adopting this "all or nothing" approach which in turn does us no favours. Accept that u haven't been 100% and move forward. X good luck x

Don't beat yourself up Blue Butterfly. What's a day? Another one tomorrow, not yet started on. YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!
If you were not simply human you would not need Exante and this site. Pick yourself up, brush yourself off - and start all over again. One day will not do much damage.
GSQ

OK SO ITS HALF WAY FOR ME. 50 done, 50 to go.

Today I have hit the shops, I have a big black tie do on 21 July 2011, so what do I wear? My wardrobe is devoid of a black tie and anything else that would pass for 'evening wear'. So not other options, no excuses.
I have bought a size 14 dress from 'Phase Eight' - I had never heard of it, but its beautiful, it fits and I look stunning! Ooops does that sound a bit too brash and over confident, ummm may be. But I do feel really proud of myself. Drank Green tea all day and had second magic packet at 5pm.

Its true, nothing in the world tastes as good as it felt today.

GSQ

Thanks GSQ. Size 14 amazing! I also wished I knew about exante before we married, had a totally gorgeous dress, but a fat size 18 body in it! Never mind, found it now. I think I'm like a size '15' ATM, can get the 14 on and done up, but feel a little bit tight, but 16's are too big! The joys!! Xx

I think I am a size 15 too - but I am sure some 14s will fit in a week or too.
Its an amazing feeling isn't it. Good bye size 22/24 for ever.
GSQ

Heheee, I love this idea of a size 15, I think that's where I am too :)
Managed another WS day today, feeling pleased with myself. Disappointed with weigh in this morning, but hope to be back to 13:7 for next week, and at least I'm in the 13's :)

Dreaming of ice cream at the moment! (Really not helping). Am going to finish some work and then slice a peperami into about 40 mini pieces and have that later.

I will lose this last bit of weight, I will, I will, I will

OF COURSE YOU WILL. Stop pushing, just carry on and leave it ... then it will happen. It always works like that. It can't not work but scales are a bit slow. They take time to catch up. It will go Rachel - promise. But you know that anyway. It will not not work,

GSQ

Well I've had a 100% day today, found it really easy to get back to it.

I've also just booked myself a tarot card reading with a very well known (around where I live anyway!) guy. That's not til september but maybe he can tell me if I'll ever get the weight off lol

Blue Butterfly said:
Well I've had a 100% day today, found it really easy to get back to it.

I've also just booked myself a tarot card reading with a very well known (around where I live anyway!) guy. That's not til september but maybe he can tell me if I'll ever get the weight off lol

It's really what you believe. Do you think you can? Then you can, if you think you can't - it makes it less likely. I hope he is good though. Every little helps as they say.
GSQ

You've not failed anything, all those 100% days still count. Just pick up from where you left off and keep going!

Game on!

Day 3 done, well it's a bit premature as it's only 6.30, but I'm certain I'll be fine!

:)

Day 51 done - 49 to go.
50 Lengths x 25 metres, one hour walk, domestic bliss in the kitchen - appreciated by others.
Water - 2.5 litres. Green Tea and two glasses of Dr Pepper Zero - how to live dangerously.
Three shakes today.

Still 100%
GSQ

Its DAY 52 done - that's 48 to go now.
Still 100% and feeling great.
GSQ

Back