100 days at 100%

Fell off the wagon today but not really badly

Had my two packs as normal for brekkie and lunch, I have been thinking about food all day.

When I got home I ate 2 mini babybel light, a big chunk of matthesons smoked sausage and half a bowl of bolognaise.

I was really careful with my carbs but just felt like I needed food. I know I have put myself back with regards to breaking the cycle, but I am 99.9% sure I should still be in ketosis as I have only had about 10g of carbs and there are 18g in a pack (I only had 2 packs today).

Still feeling good, I'm not beating myself up about it. I enjoyed it, and now it's onto tomorrow and 100% again :D

Yup if you've eaten then no need to feel bad or anything, just carry on :D

Woohoo that we're all doing ok.

I'm knackered today, been cleaning the animals out and it has taken over 4 hours!
Been 100% :D

Day 50 yesterday, didn't post as was enjoying amazing Take That at wembley! 100% again, feel like total crap today tho, I did drink plenty through the day before we went, but not that much in the 5/6 hours we were there, maybe that's why? I have to reach my 2 stone goal at next weigh in, cos the concert last nite was my reward! Cheeky, I know! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KEY thing re green tea is not to let it stand. Don't use boiling water and drink before it goes stale; I use a tea pot not a tea bag in a mug but I am a purist!
I add two sweeteners and love it. It breaks the water monotony and feels good. I am not sure if it helps weight loss but it certainly detoxes and the manufacturers make great claims re its health giving benefits.
GSQ

This is probably a really stupid question but - is it like tea, or is it just called tea because you brew it with hot water?

I can't stand tea, the smell makes me feel sick.

This is probably a really stupid question but - is it like tea, or is it just called tea because you brew it with hot water?

I can't stand tea, the smell makes me feel sick.

ITS TEA - but its just the tips of the tea plant.
Its nothing like the standard cuppa you have with milk though...

GSQ

OK - SO ITS NOW DAY 47 - 53 to go for this 100 day challenge.
Swimming today - 40 lengths, water in abundance as usual. Green tea, one Dr Pepper Zero - quite nice.
Two shakes, one soup.
Size 14 nearly fits - another week should do it.
GSQ

You're doing FAB Getslimquick!
:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Thanks Cybil, I feel much better now. Day 51! OMG day 51! Can't believe it! Amazed at myself for sticking with this. Fast results make a big difference I think. Keep it up everyone! Xx

Biggie said:
You're doing FAB Getslimquick!
:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Thank you!

Hurrah, I had a WS day (well, almost TS day! I just had a mini peperami and a small piece of cheese) Hopefully I will start losing the extra pounds I've put on this week soon. I've been feeling quite low this week, and I'm wondering if that's related to the food I ate too... hmmm
Oh well, hopefully another few days on track and I'll be feeling my usual bubbly self. Hopefully my asthma will be better soon too.

I hope you feel better soon too.

GSQ

DAY 48 - 52 TO GO - Nearly half way there.
Swimming 50 lengths today! Phew.
Two shakes, one soups. Green tea, one pot. Coke Zero, one can. Water 2 litres. Tired tonight, very busy in work this week. BUT winning.
I am still amazed at the bonus of 'no hunger'!
Good luck to you all,
GSQ

Day 52. Been married 4 years today! (together for 13) so followed ws today, went out with the hubby! Very nice! Shredded today too! Go me! X

Congratulations on your anniversary AndiePandie, sounds like you're having an excellent day too :)

And so close to halfway GSQ, nice work :)

I've had another WS day today, still feeling pretty ropey, but optimistically hoping that tomorrow will be a better day!

Thank you! You are a true inspiration to me, it's looking at your achievements that make me think that I can do this too. I'm so happy that you're still heading in the right direction, and hope you feel totally better really soon! Xx

DAY 49 - 51 TO GO
SIZE 14 JEANS FROM PLANET Today!! and they fit. I have never been in the shop, let alone bought anything that actually fitted before. WOW, this is great. It more than compensates for no booze and no meals out.
Bring on size 12

GSQ

Day 52. Been married 4 years today! (together for 13) so followed ws today, went out with the hubby! Very nice! Shredded today too! Go me! X

Just noticed this, congratulations Andie Pandie. I hope you had a good day on your way to a new you. :)
I have been married about 200 years - 30 June - ???? I wish I had known about Exante then, I am almost lighter than when I was married.
Anyway, well done AP
GSQ

Back