100 days at 100%

A good day today, woohoo! :D
Really going to stick to this and get to the end of the 100 days, I'm looking forward to my weigh in!

HEY! Good to see you - yep I am looking forward to weigh in too - not long now. Well done Blue Butterfly.
And thank you for starting this thread in the first place. It really helps me. Thank you.
GSQ

ITS DAY 59 - 41 TO GO

GSQ

Day 63! Feeling good today! Out of obese BMI, and into overweight! And half way through my weight loss journey! 32lb lost and 32 till goal! It's all good! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its DAY 60 - 40 TO GO
Brilliant day - wore size 14 Planet jeans to work! Magic. Adding a meal alternate days this week.
GSQ

DAY 61 - 39 TO GO.
Still going strong
GSQ

Day 65! Have now been up for over 36 hours! Blimin work things, grrr. Never mind still on track, just having me soup then off to bed for me! Xx

OK - back. Did well at a formal dinner last night (not an illegal morsel passed my lips) and the new dress size 14 looked amazing too (is that a bit bold?) I used to be size 22/24.
I am sure can rightfully claim 100% again. so that's
DAY 62 AND 63 completed, so by my reckoning its now 37 days to go and then on holiday.
Well done Andy Pandy - I hope the others come back soon.
GSQ

Getslimquick said:
OK - back. Did well at a formal dinner last night (not an illegal morsel passed my lips) and the new dress size 14 looked amazing too (is that a bit bold?) I used to be size 22/24.
I am sure can rightfully claim 100% again. so that's
DAY 62 AND 63 completed, so by my reckoning its now 37 days to go and then on holiday.
Well done Andy Pandy - I hope the others come back soon.
GSQ

Well done to you too! Dinner and dress sound fab, and no, never too bold. It's a massive achievement what we're doing, so why not brag a bit! Lol I cant wait for our holibobs either, only 27 sleeps to go! Woo! Does make me nervous about coming off plan tho. I'm not gonna be stupid and go mad with food, but also I would have been doing exante for over 3 months and I think a small break will do me good. Then when I'm back straight back on and final count to goal! I too hope the others come back soon, and that everyone is ok and feeling well! Xx

Wow, you're doing so well. Sorry I've not been around recently, I've been away quite a bit, and busy at work. I'm still on track though, and today is day 47, so nearly got to 50! I've been wearing size 12's today and absolutely over the moon (I think I'm really about a size 14ish at the moment) which just seems world's away from the size 28 that I started at!

cybill said:
Wow, you're doing so well. Sorry I've not been around recently, I've been away quite a bit, and busy at work. I'm still on track though, and today is day 47, so nearly got to 50! I've been wearing size 12's today and absolutely over the moon (I think I'm really about a size 14ish at the moment) which just seems world's away from the size 28 that I started at!

Amazing! Well done! I'm looking forward to the size 12's too. I've got some linen pants in 12's, and they fit, but I also know that these particular ones come up big! Lol Fantastic achievement 28 to 12/14! Brilliant! X

cybill said:

Well done to you both. It's a magical feeling isn't it? I bought I jacket from Viyella size 12. It's amazing anything I am saving on food is going on lovely lovely clothes. I feel so good and excited about it. As I say I feel liberated.
GGQ

So now that's day 64 done, 36 to go

Hooked on Exante! Must weigh soon and update the ticker.

GSQ

DAY 65 - 35 TO GO.
Very good day.
GSQ

Back