100 days of exercise!

Managed to get into the gym this morning while my daughter went to Sunday school! Did 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 20 minutes weight training and 20 minutes on the treadmill was hoping to do some tidying in the garden this afternoon but it's raining so going to sort out the junk cupboard in my bedroom!

Managed to get into the gym this morning while my daughter went to Sunday school! Did 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 20 minutes weight training and 20 minutes on the treadmill was hoping to do some tidying in the garden this afternoon but it's raining so going to sort out the junk cupboard in my bedroom!

Well done. I went walking in this miserable rain!!! 30 mins...done :) my butt really aches still from Friday's workout! I'm going to try that DVD again on tues coz it clearly works!!!

I'm going to have to look on you tube for it to try out on a non gym day

Morning! I got up at 6.20 for a pre-work workout...42 mins of insanity plyometric circuit...and I was feeling smug until I got on the scales :( so exercise going well but eating not so much.

Have a good day

Morning! I got up at 6.20 for a pre-work workout...42 mins of insanity plyometric circuit...and I was feeling smug until I got on the scales :( so exercise going well but eating not so much.

Have a good day

Remember scales show muscle too - focus on clothes and inches too! Well it's Monday so back to a semi - sensible routine. In my head I'm going to have a fab workout at the gym tonight - hope the mindset and my body last the day!!

I might have to skip today's exercise. ..I've trapped something in my shoulder and in serious pain, going the doctors in a bit so hoping she'll give me something to ease it!

Hello blubex,

This is a great idea, may I join in please although I am not going to be active for a little while as I am still sorting my healthy new lifestyle!

I am sorry to hear that your shoulder is hurting you, I hope that your doctor was able to help you. Congratulations on doing your walk though! :)Q

lostinarnia xx

Hello blubex,

This is a great idea, may I join in please although I am not going to be active for a little while as I am still sorting my healthy new lifestyle!

I am sorry to hear that your shoulder is hurting you, I hope that your doctor was able to help you. Congratulations on doing your walk though! :)Q

lostinarnia xx

Hi lostinarnia, I love your name of course you're welcome to join x

The doctor have me cocodamol which makes me feel sick if I take too many so alternating between them and ibuprofen. ..hoping it will be ok in a couple of days! Gym day tomorrow so going to lay off the weights and just do cardio. ...I've got to keep moving ....I'm nearly at my 4st target!!!!!

Thank you blubex! :)

I hope that the meds will soon start to kick in! Congratulations on nearly being at your 4st target! :553:

lostinarnia xx

Good exercise day for me today (lots of energy from my sugar binge yesterday!)

This morning I needed cardio but as I'm still not allowed out for a run, I did a DVD, insanity plyometric cardio circuit.

When I got home from school my new step had arrived so I did 20 mins on that.

And in between I did 18000 steps at school. Phew!

Going to try some resistance work tomorrow. Not sure if I feel up to the full version of Bob so may do the 20 min beginners version!

Good exercise day for me today (lots of energy from my sugar binge yesterday!)

This morning I needed cardio but as I'm still not allowed out for a run, I did a DVD, insanity plyometric cardio circuit.

When I got home from school my new step had arrived so I did 20 mins on that.

And in between I did 18000 steps at school. Phew!

Going to try some resistance work tomorrow. Not sure if I feel up to the full version of Bob so may do the 20 min beginners version!

Woo hoo, fantastic exercise day for you

I had a look at bob earlier, might give it a go when my shoulder is better x

Hi blubex great challenge and great commitment. Having started something similar I have managed to incorporate some good versatility in my workouts while incorporating the outdoors. Some strategies I have used are using the playgrounds at the local park to do pull ups push ups etc, running and doing HIIT at the parks (I try to go to a different one each time) also body weight exercises at home.

Good luck for your journey

I might have to skip today's exercise. ..I've trapped something in my shoulder and in serious pain, going the doctors in a bit so hoping she'll give me something to ease it!

I'm always adjusting my exercise around joint problems - it's just part of my condition but really had to understand it. My shoulder went recently I sympathise with your pain!

Well I went to the gym yesterday 12 mins treadmill, 10 bike, 8 Kettlebells, 100 abs and 30 sec plank. The this morning 10 mins 'shapers' (chris powell plan) - so feeling good :) exercise dvd tonight

Just did a massive gym session. ...50 minutes on the cross trainer and 40 minutes on the treadmill. ...did intervals on the cross trainer so really burned some cals!

Just did a massive gym session. ...50 minutes on the cross trainer and 40 minutes on the treadmill. ...did intervals on the cross trainer so really burned some cals!

Sounds good - I don't think I could do that much on either - are intervals built into the cross trainer?

Sounds good - I don't think I could do that much on either - are intervals built into the cross trainer?

I just kept changing the levels and really pushing it. ...did an easy minute on level 10 then a hard minute on 20 over and over. ..I was dripping with sweat and half dead by the end of it

I don't normally do that much but not doing weights for a couple of days to give my shoulder a rest x

Back