100 days of exercise!

Look at this blubex! Your threads so popular ;)

ooh I love it, hi to bella too, everyone is welcome and anything goes. ... especially cleaning up after kids. ... They're a nightmare aren't they? !

day 35 - 30 minutes on the cross trainer and day 2 of 30 day plank challenge! plus about 5 hours wandering around shops!

It's only 20 seconds front then the same on each side, it builds up every other day and by day 30 I should be on 5 minutes on each one! !!! 20 seconds is hard enough. ...I don't know if I'll ever manage 5 minutes! !!!!

5 min plank that's impossible - would be an Olympic sport! I used to do 90 seconds - then after a back injury was down to 7 - now up to 25 seconds!

5 min plank that's impossible - would be an Olympic sport! I used to do 90 seconds - then after a back injury was down to 7 - now up to 25 seconds!

I know. ..I have a friend who weight trains and he can only manage a minute and a half

Day 36 - 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 10 minutes of weights, 30 minutes on the treadmill

Well done! I had an epic fail (diet and exercise) but am drawing a nice big line

---------------------------------
And going for the 40 days of lent :)

Keep going blubex your motivation is inspiring!

Well done! I had an epic fail (diet and exercise) but am drawing a nice big line

I like drawing lines and starting again. ...I've done it plenty of times!

I don't have the courage to give anything up for lent for fear of failure! !!!

I'm not religious so it's a bit of a sham and I apologise to anyone who is religious and does this for serious reasons.

It actually is about 6 weeks til Easter and that's a good amount of time to shift some weight..

Day 37 - 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 15 minutes of weights and 30 minutes on the treadmill

What are you doing for the 40 days - exercise plan or something? Might join you

Waiting for pilates to start - kids with their grandparents - don't like asking for help for me to exercise but my husband asked instead!! My joint issue means pilates or pain really

Back