100 days of exercise!

Day 38 - 30 minute walk

I'm not counting days...can I still come on here and annoy you with my posts ;)

Today I did 60 mins on my spin bike...I watched an episode of biggest loser (yes I'm that sad!) and hill climbed when they were in the gym, and sprinted every time they got on the scale. It worked beautifully and my HRM said 710 cals burned...yay :)

Today I did 60 mins on my spin bike...I watched an episode of biggest loser (yes I'm that sad!) and hill climbed when they were in the gym, and sprinted every time they got on the scale. It worked beautifully and my HRM said 710 cals burned...yay :)

Amazing!! well done!

Lazy day for me today- went out for my run but hated it cos it was raining and I got splashed by a car so I didn't go on a very long one; all week my heart rate has gone up to 207 when running and I think that's a tiny bit risky so maybe it's good to have a break (max 175BPM). I went for a 45-50 minute walk and used the exercise bike for a short period of time. I had my fourth mini-binge (in a week and a half) and am feeling a bit crappy!

Amazing!! well done! Lazy day for me today- went out for my run but hated it cos it was raining and I got splashed by a car so I didn't go on a very long one; all week my heart rate has gone up to 207 when running and I think that's a tiny bit risky so maybe it's good to have a break. I went for a 45-50 minute walk and used the exercise bike for a short period of time. I had my fourth mini-binge (in a week and a half) and am feeling a bit crappy!

I have had a horrible week this week too, lots of bingeing. But feel like I'm finding my footing again by taking it one meal at a time :)

I hope you feel better and regain your mojo

Of course, I appreciate all of the company or I think I'm going mad! !!!

Well done on your spinning, that's a really good idea x

Amazing!! well done!

Lazy day for me today- went out for my run but hated it cos it was raining and I got splashed by a car so I didn't go on a very long one; all week my heart rate has gone up to 207 when running and I think that's a tiny bit risky so maybe it's good to have a break (max 175BPM). I went for a 45-50 minute walk and used the exercise bike for a short period of time. I had my fourth mini-binge (in a week and a half) and am feeling a bit crappy!

207 is probably a bit high have you tried doing intervals so you do a run then a walk to bring it down a bit x

Oh now I'm not sure what to do...I have just had my hair done and am going out tonight. I want to go to the gym but if I sweat all over my hair I'll ruin the do! Darn!

May just go for a walk instead

Go for a walk and enjoy your night out! I'm avoiding the kitchen as I want to eat and don't trust myself which is mad as I need lunch!

Oh now I'm not sure what to do...I have just had my hair done and am going out tonight. I want to go to the gym but if I sweat all over my hair I'll ruin the do! Darn!

May just go for a walk instead

Totally agree, go for a walk, don't ruin your hair! Hope you have a fab night x

Today I did 30 minutes on the cross trainer, going to do a major clean/sort out of my living room now

So I ruined my hair! Ah well, it was so worth it! I stayed at home and did Bob Harpers super strength workout. It's an hour and it is hardcore! I had to modify loads...I couldn't even plank at the end because my arms were so shakey! I will pay for that tomorrow, my butt already aches! 568 cals burned.

I'm making the most of being off work, exercise wise. But next week will be tougher.

So I ruined my hair! Ah well, it was so worth it! I stayed at home and did Bob Harpers super strength workout. It's an hour and it is hardcore! I had to modify loads...I couldn't even plank at the end because my arms were so shakey! I will pay for that tomorrow, my butt already aches! 568 cals burned.

I'm making the most of being off work, exercise wise. But next week will be tougher.

Ooh, sounds good, well done x

Today I did 30 minutes on the cross trainer, going to do a major clean/sort out of my living room now 
That's fab, well done!
Also cleaning the living room will burn cals too.

I think you're right that I should mix up walking and running, I think my heart rate just spikes going uphill and I live in a really hilly area.

Haha, totally worth it for the 568 cals though definitely!

I ran for just 20 minutes, exercise biked for about 5 mins (soooo lazy today) but will have to get back on my exercise bike later tonight because my brother and his girlfriend are coming for dinner so I probably won't fit my evening walk in which will make me cranky!

As much as it's a shame that half term is over I'll be able to get back to a routine around exercise and food - haven't managed my 30 mins a day this week.

His DVDs are AMAZING! That one has a 20 min workout or the full 60 min. He also has a kettlebell workout I love, and his skinny rules workouts are crossfit based, so v short (12-25 mins) and v intense. Just be ready to modify!

My butt is killing me this morning. I can feel the ache in my arms and quads, but my glutes feel like they've been pummelled!!!

As much as it's a shame that half term is over I'll be able to get back to a routine around exercise and food - haven't managed my 30 mins a day this week.

I'm a teacher so go back to work full time, and between that and the kids I have to get up at 6am to fit exercise in. If I've slept ok that's fine, but otherwise I just don't get it in.

Busy day today. ...2 hours cleaning, discovered I could hula hoop so messed about doing that for 5 minutes, 30 minutes roller skating with my daughter. ...and now she's got out the wii fit...I'm exhausted! !!!!

Busy day today. ...2 hours cleaning, discovered I could hula hoop so messed about doing that for 5 minutes, 30 minutes roller skating with my daughter. ...and now she's got out the wii fit...I'm exhausted! !!!!

I was also on the WII today...an hour of just dance with my daughters :)

Back