100 days of exercise!

After being up until the small hours with a trip to A&E, I was just too tired to do any serious exercise, although I did at least half an hours walking.

So basically an active rest day for me. Back on it tomorrow :)

After being up until the small hours with a trip to A&E, I was just too tired to do any serious exercise, although I did at least half an hours walking.

So basically an active rest day for me. Back on it tomorrow :)

Oh dear, why were you at A&E? Walking still counts :)

Today I went on two short runs (20 mins each- the first one I was trying out my new running shoes and found them a bit awkward to run in so then did another with my old grubby trainers on),I walked for 40 mins and spin-cycled for about 15 mins. I massively overdid it this weekend and had probably 3500-4000 cals each day and didn't do any high intensity exercise so I'm trying to undo some of it!

Well done bella, sounds like a v active day!

My 9 year old decided to climb up onto the board at the end of her bed in socks and slipped off...fortunately she's ok :)

Oh no! poor thing, I hope she's feeling better today and that you get a nice calm night tonight. :)

Another gym session today. ..50 minutes on the cross trainer and 35 minutes on the treadmill

Today will just be a walking day as hoping for 3 days in a row at the gym Fri, Sat and sun!

I had planned to go to the gym for an hour and then Pilates this morning but ended up with my daughter off school - I'm having a pain flare up so might rest or might do a DVD later. I have to accept that sometimes it's just not possible :(

I had planned to go to the gym for an hour and then Pilates this morning but ended up with my daughter off school - I'm having a pain flare up so might rest or might do a DVD later. I have to accept that sometimes it's just not possible :(

Hope your daughter feels better soon x

You should defo rest if you're in pain, don't push yourself as you could end up making the problem worse x

Hope your daughter feels better soon x You should defo rest if you're in pain, don't push yourself as you could end up making the problem worse x

I know it's so frustrating I have joint hypermobility syndrome and sometimes I just need to rest a particular body part and other times I just ache and nothing wants to work.

It makes progress on diet and fitness slow but I'm getting there

Aww, sorry to hear that lovehatecarbs.

I'm on walking at the mo because I'm so busy and v tired. Will pick it up a bit after the weekend...(am away this weekend so exercise will be tricky)

Another gym session today. ..50 minutes on the cross trainer and 35 minutes on the treadmill 

Wow, were you exhausted after all that?! I hope the Gym weekend goes well!!

I went for a fairly quick run today but sprinted up hill for some of it, it's my star week (I think that's what Slimming World calls TOTM!) this week and I'm in a bit of pain so took ibuprofen, paracetamol, magnesium and lots of coffee (caffeine seems to help) about an hour before I went. Then I undid my good work by going out for coffee and carrot cake (although shared it so only had half and made my cappuccino a skinny).

I need to either cycle for 20-30 mins or walk this evening. Unless I'm feeling incredibly energetic in which case I might run (all the nice guys in our area seem to be out running at about 6pm each evening, makes it a bit more fun! lol).

Today I did 50 minutes on the cross trainer and 15 on the treadmill. ...

I am always knackered when I come out of the gym but as I'm in an office job so not very active throughout the day I need to do it to burn off cals.

Only managed 15 minutes on the treadmill as I was totally worn out. ..I have the shakes now as in a deficit with calories. ..dinner is cooking so will be fine after I've eaten!

An hour and 5 minutes of high intensity exercise!- that's brilliant :)

An hour and 5 minutes of high intensity exercise!- that's brilliant :)

It was hard work last night! Off to the gym again in a bit!

All the best for your 100 days of exercise the first 2 weeks are the hardest to get through, just don't overdo it! baby steps are better than giant leap in these case.

Let us know how you keep up with it!

Thanks, almost half way through it now and feeling great. ..slightly over did it last night but I suspect that had more to do with food than exercise. ...will be having porridge and a banana pre workout today so hopefully will be a good one

Gym done! 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 30 minutes of weights then 15 minutes on the treadmill. ...can't lift my arms now! !!!

Back