100 days of exercise!

Just did a 30 minute walk and my penance yesterday.

Just got back from a 5 mile walk. ...took 1 hr 13 mins...I'm pretty happy with that

45 minute swim done, now out shopping, got cleaning to do later but might try and get in a run if I have time ☺

I think as my legs have got stronger I'm squatting lower which has put pressure on my knee - so just need to adjust.

I struggle with squats. ..I'm ok if I don't do them too often. ..legs bums and tums once a week and the occasional penance is fine but anymore than that and I start to struggle. ..I had a problem with one of them years ago where my muscle was pulling my knee cap to one side (too many years in too high heels) and the underside of my knee cap would rub on the joint (ouch) it's better now but I don't want to risk it happening again!

I used to have my knees strapped as the knee cap wasn't aligned - I have joint hypermobility syndrome so bendy vulnerable joints, persistent pain and flare up - pretty randomly!

Day 15 abs challenge done - 80 second plank! 34 leg raises and 85 crunches. Attempt gym tomorrow low knee usage and a swim I think! Bought size 8/10 pyjama trousers today!!!

I totally failed today. ...First day! Havee been on my feet all day running round after family though!

Hi Blubex
thats a great goal, you are doing what is natural to us humans, you are choosing to move on a daily basis.

Yes - really busy there though - did 10 mins bike, adductors, front pull downs, 30 day abs challenge (90 crunches, 36 leg raises, 85 sec plank), 40 kettle bell swings, 20 side swing weights on each side, 12 lengths. It was a case of using what was free!

Legs bums and tums tonight which is 45 minutes, going to walk there and back which will be 2.4 miles too

Yes - really busy there though - did 10 mins bike, adductors, front pull downs, 30 day abs challenge (90 crunches, 36 leg raises, 85 sec plank), 40 kettle bell swings, 20 side swing weights on each side, 12 lengths. It was a case of using what was free!

Do they do classes at your gym?

Back