Total Solution 100% Exante Target

Yesterday was busy, busy, busy so food thoughts didn't get a look in. Went to a meeting last night and refused the cakes and biscuits offered at coffee break sticking to black coffee. Another 100% day done.
I dreamt about chocolate fudge cake during the night and when I woke up I could taste it, I even ran my tongue over my teeth :giggle:

Got emailed a good deal for a 4 week pack, and even though I have 3 weeks left I ordered one, feeling positive I'm in this for the long haul.

Have had a 100% day today, so I have achieved one week 100%:)

First weigh in tomorrow, I'm really nervous.

Good luck tomorrow CP. You've managed to stick to TS so I'm sure it will be a good one xx

1st weigh in

1st weigh in this morning -10.4lb :D

Brilliant loss but no more than you deserve having been 100%. You must be so pleased. That should keep you motivated for week 2 now!!

Great loss! My congrats! Keep going and don't miss your way! i am sure you will get what you want;-)

Had a huge wobble yesterday. There was a little voice in my head telling me that I'd had such a good weigh in I deserved a little treat.:devilangel:

Pleased to say despite really struggling I didn't listen and made it through the day 100%. I must have opened the snack cupboard and fridge 20 times!

I think doing Exante and only having the packs is why I won this time? Think in the past I found it easier to cheat/fool myself when following a plan with conventional food and snacks allowed :confused:

Wow that's a brilliant 1st week loss CP, very well done.

Good for you on avoiding treating yourself after such a good week. I think you are right in that the strictness of this diet did help you stay on track. If you had eaten the chances are you would have had a full blow out. You did well :D x

Amazing loss well done! You do deserve a treat but maybe non food like pampering yourself something that's not edible lol keep it up you are doing brilliant x

Wow that's a fantastic loss - you must be thrilled!

I started Monday and so far am 100% but it's easier for me as I'm a single parent so no men around wafting cider under my nose! I got some elderflower and white wine flavour drink mix which is lovely mixed with fizzy water. It (nearly) abated my craving for wine last night!

I haven't done any exercise this week because I thought you weren't supposed to but your loss has made me rethink! So I'm going to take my son swimming later and going cycling tomorrow :)

How is your day going CP xx

How are you getting on?

How are you getting on?

Hi Cate, just read your diary, well done for staying in control at the BBQ x

I'm doing good thank you, still 100% on food but I went overboard on the zero drinks last night. We went to the beer garden yesterday and I stuck to fizzy water and enjoyed it. When we got home I suddenly really wanted alcohol. Drank nearly a litre of Dr Pepper Zero and about the same in flavoured water (citric acid free), hope it won't effect my weight loss or ketotis :(

Apart from a couple of lovely long walks I haven't kept on top of the exercise this week and I know it plays a big part in controlling my weight. So, I am going to restart Couch-2-5K (again!). Never got past week 2 before, I will take it really easy to start with and hope that reporting my progress on here will see me complete it and boost my weight loss. I enjoy exercising once I'm doing it, but it's always such an effort getting off my bum to actually do it :p

You sound really determined and focused. Having a plan you are halfway there! X

I enjoy exercising once I'm doing it, but it's always such an effort getting off my bum to actually do it :p

So with you on this. Thing is though, I can't honestly say I enjoy it once I'm doing it!! It's always hell.

Hi, hope everyone has had a good Monday.

Day 12 today & have been 100%. Just had my third pack as I was hungry and thought it best to eat early rather then struggle through. Tried drinking lots of water but the hungry feeling wouldn't shift. Have been really busy today and been on the move quite a bit so maybe my body was just looking for some fuel?

Restarted C25K last night and pleased with how it went, finished full of energy; about an hour later completely shattered and could hardly keep my eyes open. Second "run" (very slow jog :)) tomorrow.

Keep up the good work everyone x

Congratulations on a brilliant week one loss and on staying 100% despite those blasted nagging voices!

Keep at it and you'll soon have completed week 2 :)

Glad to hear all going well for you cp. was thinking about couch to 5k also but no action yet....

Thanks moonlight, hope it's going well for you too? Did second run of week one last night and it was hard going but the music and motivational talking does help.

Day 14

14 days 100% :) 2nd weigh-in tomorrow morning.

Have exercised everyday even if just a walk so hoping for a good result on the scales tomorrow; but mindful that the 2nd week isn't always the best loss.

Good luck everyone x

Back