Total Solution 100% Exante Target

Hope you have a good weigh-in tomorrow. You deserve to being 100% and your exercise.

Morning everyone, second weigh in this morning and I have lost 4.2lbs :) That's one stone in two weeks :D

Here goes week 3, good luck everyone x

A stone off in 2 weeks. Well done. Here's to week three. :)

Day 15 100%

Hope eveyone has had a good day and had a chance to enjoy the sunshine.

Feeling really motivated for week 3 :) Today I have finished week one of Couch-2-5K and had a lovely 2 mile walk in the sunshine. Start week 2 of C25K on Saturday, never got past this point before so a goal for me to see it through this time. If I can complete the 9 weeks and can actually run for 30 mins 3 times a week it better places me to maintain once I reach target.

Off now to have my third pack before relaxing for the rest of the evening.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Woo hoo cp...fantastic result.

Fabulous loss CP & well done on the exercise front.

Roll on week 3 xx

Day 17

17 days 100% and so far this weekend has not presented any major wobbles.

Spent this morning at the beach and we went to a pub on the way home, everyone was hungry and had snacks and pints of cider didn't touch the sides, but I only had fizzy water. This evening we have had a bbq and again I have skipped the food and stuck to the water. The only thing that tempted me was the salad and I fancied potato salad; there wasn't any! Read this as missing carbs?

Started week 2 of C25K today, went ok, definately a step up from last week but really pleased that I completed it.

Will try to catch up with diaries tomorrow, hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Day 21 - Food week advise please

21 days 100% :D I am amazed that I have achieved this, not a single alcoholic drink, no snacks, no conventional food.

I have really noticed a change in the last three days, I am only eating when I realise the time and am starting to feel like I have lost weight. Best of all the shorts I bought to go on holiday in April are too big and I can wear my old ones again :) I think a combination of the diet and daily exercise is working for me, I have now completed 2 weeks of C25K.

Now comes the difficult part - food week. I have celebrations during the next two weekends and I am thinking of adapting food week to allow for these extras. My thoughts are that if I TS between Monday & Friday next week and have the food days at the weekends each side I will limit any damage. What are your views on this?

I have a meal out this Friday with hubby, the restaurant does fab fresh fish and salads so I will be able to make good choices but will undoubtedly go over the 200 cals, there will be champagne and I have decided I will be having some. I plan to have a low cal meal on Thursday evening and Friday lunchtime so the alcohol doesn't make me ill. We are then off to a family do next Saturday and staying until Sunday evening. Again making good choices I know I will go over the 200 cals both days.

I need to have a plan so I get back on track and don't let the food demons talk me into something I'll regret. Any advise from those who have already survived this dilemma will be gratefully received x

Third weigh in tomorrow, will let you know how I get on. Good luck everyone x

Hi cp, sounds like a good plan to me! You seem to have your head screwed on over food choices. I don't plan on food week and that is my downfall! Good luck with it and enjoy xx

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow - adapting food week to fit around celebrations will be fine, there are times when you need to adapt it to suit you x

Hi cp, sounds like a good plan to me! You seem to have your head screwed on over food choices. I don't plan on food week and that is my downfall! Good luck with it and enjoy xx

Thanks Bride, I'm in such a good place at the minute and I don't want to sabotage myself. I need a plan to keep me on track x Hope you are having a good week :)

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow - adapting food week to fit around celebrations will be fine, there are times when you need to adapt it to suit you x

Thanks Katie, I need to learn to adapt and not have a complete blow out, this is what worries me about food week. Also in the past I have put too much pressure on myself with silly unrealistic goals and deadlines and set myself up for the fall :sigh: Not this time!

3rd Weigh in

Good morning everyone, lovely sunny day here hope it's good where you are :)

2lbs off for me today, not a great loss but I'm fine with this. I have been 100% and couldn't have done anything different or better and in long run 2lbs a week is over 7 stone in a year!

Hope everyone has a good day and good luck x

Well done, that helps me too. I am about to have a meal out at a friends house tomorrow night, so stressing a little! I am going to look at it as 1 meal out of 21 good ones :) hope it goes ok and well done on your loss! Wow :)

Hi crisp. Delighted to hear all going well for you.

Food week was my downfall but that is not to say it will be yours. Just beware of what is happening around you and
be very conscious of the food decisions you make. If alcohol, bread, crisps, biscuits, sweets, takeaways were your weaknesses 3 weeks ago, they are still likely to be your pitfalls, so just be conscious of this. Make decisions to eat clean healthy food as this is what we will all need to do when we get to target.

For me sugar and carbs (and the sugar contained in carbs) are my weak points. One biscuit and I'm looking for another. One glass of wine and it's not long before I am looking for the nibbles. 3 glasses of wine (at a party during food week) and it ended in a blow out in both alcohol and food. So just beware of what one of anything can lead to.

food week is recommended for health purposes and is a nice break if used correctly. If not, it can be a depressing period once over , as it can be difficult to get back on track. I'm still struggling 3 weeks later and prior to food week I was doing brilliantly.

i really don't mean to be a moaning Minnie, but you are doing so well, I want you and others to learn from my mistakes While you still have time to make good decisions.

on the other hand you might have the willpower of a whatever and be able to get back on track straight away and all of the above will be just useless tripe. I hope it is......

have a good one. Track and write down what you eat and drink as you eat and drink it. It's a good way to keep check on yourself.

now, where are those biscuits?............just kidding!

m

Well done on your loss. Re. food week, I didn't do it because I hadn't been 100% so can't advise you but I like Moonlight's advice. Good luck with it.

Thanks for the support ladies, moonlight you stay away from the biscuits and I'll stay away from the crisps - deal?

Seriously you have got it down to a tee, one glass of wine will lead to a bottle....will lead to nibbles....will lead to a takeway. I am worried about blowing it and not getting straight back on plan but am putting strategies into place.

1. Apart from the champagne tomorrow no wine, no cider, a couple of spirits maybe at each do, alcohol is not compulsory at parties!
2. Walk in the opposite direction next Saturday when everyone goes to the takeaway after the party
3. Hubby is going to keep my glass topped up with fizzy water so I don't get tempted by offers of drinks
4. NO CRISPS!

I know I will have extras which is why I want to TS Mon-Fri, hope I have to strength to see it through and stay in this good place.

First food tonight, cod and green bean salad. Here goes, hope you all have a good evening x

Back